Download (in English and French versions): General leaflet – Operation Atonement
Commencing on Child Holocaust Remembrance Day – April 15, 2018
under the auspices of The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
1. To identify, disrupt and stop church-related child torture, trafficking and murder;
2. To enforce standing common law arrest and reclamation warrants against convicted churches and individuals, and
3. To legally, materially and spiritually disestablish these criminal church corporations.
1. Public Teach-ins, Educational Forums and Ceremonies
2. Public Protests, Occupations, Spiritual Exorcisms and Civil Disobedience
3. Citizens’ Arrests and Seizures of Church Assets and Property
4. Boycotts, Financial Sanctions and Sabotage
5. Public Tribunals and Common Law Court Trials
We the People, authorized by Court Warrants and accompanied by Common Law Sheriffs, special action units and deputized police officers.
The growing global effort to halt the systemic abuse and trafficking of children was sparked by the ITCCS in February of 2013 when its Brussels-based common law court successfully tried and deposed Pope Benedict, and convicted Queen Elizabeth and others for complicity in Crimes against Humanity. Since then, similar courts have issued arrest warrants against the highest officials of the Catholic, Anglican and United Churches and their governmental and corporate partners in crime. It is now up to the people of all countries to take direct action to halt the massive child trafficking networks run by these churches because of the deep complicity of existing courts and governments with their crimes. As convicted criminal bodies, these churches have lost the right to legally operate under both international and moral law. It is We the People who must enforce this law and defend children everywhere from religious predators.
The ITCCS and its affiliates in nine countries are launching a new global effort to bring an end to the reign of these child-killing church corporations in the form of Operation Atonement. We have chosen April 15, 2018 as the commencement date for this open-ended, ongoing campaign, for on that day in the year 2005 survivors of the genocidal, church-run “Indian residential schools” in Canada launched the first Aboriginal Holocaust Remembrance Day. Building on this, we are commencing an even more universal Child Holocaust Day so that the global industry of profiting off and murdering children will be stop forever.
The Nature, Course and Strategy of Operation Atonement
For centuries, the state-incorporated churches – especially the Church of Rome and of England – have murdered, enslaved and waged unrelenting warfare against the world’s people, seized and stolen their lands and wealth, brutalized and trafficked their children and imposed a stifling mental and spiritual tyranny over most of humanity. They have done so as partners in Empire and as such are politically protected and legally shielded by all governments from the consequences of their continuing crimes. As a result, these tax-exempted religious corporations have become transnational criminal bodies that are deeply involved in organized crime, the global arms industry and drug and child trafficking. The Vatican is the most murderous and wealthiest criminal syndicate in history, and it kills and corrupts with impunity while feigning humanity and “divine authority”.
Because of this, we cannot stop these churches’ crimes against the innocent without striking at the heart of their power, which is threefold: their money, their legality, and their credibility. For despite their apparent authority, these religious bodies are extremely vulnerable to public exposure because of the depth of their wrongdoing. Our campaigns have proven this by our successful deposing of Pope Benedict, Jesuit leader Adolfo Pachon and three other top Vatican officials during 2013 and 2014.
Operation Atonement is designed to strike directly at all three of these weak points in the defenses of this deceptive enemy. It will do so publicly, lawfully, and by educating and mobilizing the people, both inside and outside of these churches. Our aim is a simple one: to disestablish these false and criminal institutions by making it impossible for them to operate. Our weapons are both material and spiritual, and we shall call upon divine providence and intervention to abolish these false churches.
Operation Atonement will proceed in three stages: Education, Direct Action and Disestablishment.
Stage One will begin on Sunday, April 15, 2018 with commemorative ceremonies outside and inside targeted churches, including spiritual exorcisms and prayer vigils. We will make a direct appeal to members of these churches to separate themselves from their evil through fasting, prayer and withholding all tithing. These public events will be followed for two weeks with a general public education campaign and the selective training of our cadres at teach-ins and workshops. The latter will be designed to arm our activists with an understanding of their enemy and train them for the upcoming battles.
Stage Two will begin on Monday, April 30, 2018 with direct actions aimed at the church institutions and their top officers and clergy, including those who stand convicted in ITCCS common law courts. The normal operations of the targeted churches will be disrupted according to the requirements of international law. Guilty individuals will be peacefully arrested and publicly banished from the community, or handed over to deputized police forces for imprisonment under the terms of their convictions. Church facilities will be peacefully occupied and their assets and properties seized to prevent their criminal usage, as required under international law. Stage Two will be open-ended and will continue as long as is necessary to forever halt the operations of these churches.
Stage Three will accompany Stage Two and will seek to achieve the permanent disestablishment of these church corporations. Stage Three will have three aspects: legal, financial and spiritual.
a) Legal: Public Common Law Courts and Citizen Tribunals will be convened to bring to trial anyone suspected or guilty of crimes against children and humanity. These Courts will issue and enforce warrants to arrest the guilty and seize their assets and properties. Public Tribunals will operate as permanent citizen-led investigative bodies to monitor criminal churches and their partners, and bring charges and legal actions against them.
b) Financial: A long-term campaign of economic sanctions and sabotage will be brought against these churches to de-fund them and seize their assets, as is required under international law governing criminal bodies. These sanctions will be extensive and will include reducing church tithing and collections; nullifying their charitable tax-exempt status and their right to operate under the law; targeting individual donors and bequests, as well as the insurance companies that underwrite these churches; and imposing financial liens and lawsuits on individual church officers as responsible parties to a serial crime. The general aim will be to prevent these criminal churches from financially operating.
c) Spiritual: Recognizing the demonic nature of the Vatican-led crimes against children and humanity, our efforts are also aimed at the spiritual forces that rule these false churches. Our first public exorcism of the power behind the Vatican in October, 2009 disrupted that power and began its demise. Through divine grace, we will continue to use weapons of the spirit to expose and expel the unseen forces that sustain church criminality and corruption. Our aim is to disestablish those forces and their puppet church bodies and officials, and help release Christians from their spiritual enslavement to institutionalized evil.
The strategy behind Operation Atonement is both material and spiritual, designed to publicly and psychologically destroy the legitimacy of these false churches and nullify their authority. At every moment our campaign will appeal to the hearts and minds of the church members and the public, including the police and state authorities. Standing on the moral high ground as we always have done, our basic appeal will be that just and honest people have no place in murderous and duplicitous corporations; and that true Christians have no need for religious hierarchies. But accompanying this “carrot” will be the hard legal hammer that their funding or participation in such legally convicted churches makes them an accomplice in their crimes, and subject to arrest. This two-fold approach cannot be countered by church leaders without them opening the Pandora’s Box of their crimes that they must hide from their “flock”: an impossible, no-win scenario for them.
Similarly, governments are continually exposed by their use of our tax money to subsidize these felonious bodies, and by the refusal of their courts to prosecute proven church child rapists and killers. Both church and state are inherently on the defensive over the entire issue of church crimes, and can therefore be manipulated and provoked into the responses we want by our own relatively small forces.Again, we have shown in practice how possible this is, once even a tiny group acts with courage and persistence, and establishes the field of battle.
Coordination and Preparation
The organizing for Operation Atonement has already begun. Orientation handbooks and other material will be available by January 15, 2018. The general Operation will be coordinated by the ITCCS Directorate through its three Field Secretaries, in North America, Europe and Australia. Local affiliates and people in these respective areas should write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the emails listed below to connect with one of these Secretaries. The latter will help you organize your own local action group and will keep you updated and supplied.
Preparing for Operation Atonement begins with your own committment to this sacred cause, of protecting children and stopping their killers. Many of you may find yourself on your own, or in the company of only one or two others who are willing to take this course of action. Don’t be disheartened; others will join you when you begin to act. We have found that even a handful of people armed with the truth can force the biggest criminal institution into an irrational panic. Press that point of weakness and your efforts will be rewarded.
Regular updates about our campaign can be seen at www.itccs.org. But the time for you to choose is now. We look forward to working with you in the months ahead. Unite and act now, for the children!
The ITCCS Directorate
Monday, January 1, 2018
email@example.com (Head Office)
firstname.lastname@example.org (North America)
ITALIAN version:FINE DEL REGNO DEL TERRORE CONTRO I BAMBINI OPERAZIONE ESPIAZIONEData di inizio: 15 aprile 2018Giornata della memoria dell’Olocausto dei bambiniIl traffico di routine, la tortura e l’omicidio di bambini sono diventati un’industria globale lucrativa in cui le principali corporazioni ecclesiastiche sono profondamente coinvolte. Il Vaticano, la Chiesa d’Inghilterra e altre chiese sono condannate nei tribunali di questi e altri atti di genocidio. Il vostro finanziamento e adesione a queste chiese criminali sta permettendo che i loro torti continuino.Il 15 aprile 2018, le persone in molti paesi intraprenderanno un’azione diretta per fermare questi crimini colpendo alla loro fonte. L’operazione espiazione eseguirà arresti di cittadini contro stupratori di bambini noti e funzionari della chiesa che li aiutano, occuperà pacificamente le strutture della chiesa e interromperà le loro operazioni, fermerà il finanziamento e la protezione legale che consentono queste istituzioni criminali. Queste chiese hanno tradito la loro fiducia e hanno perso il diritto di operare secondo le leggi di Dio e dell’Umanità. Noi Popolo non permetteremo più a tali lupi nell’abbigliamento delle pecore di sfruttare e brutalizzare i nostri bambini.Puoi contribuire a salvare le vite degli innocenti unendoti a questo sforzo globale. Ecco come:1. BOICOTTARE le chiese cattoliche, anglicane / episcopali e unite negando loro la presenza e il finanziamento.2. RICHIEDI che il tuo governo revochi lo status di esenzione fiscale di queste chiese.3. EDUCARE te stesso e gli altri su questo crimine e sulla storia nascosta e sulla natura di queste chiese criminali.Vedi www.itccs.org e www.murderbydecree.com.4. UNISCITI al gruppo di azione OPERAZIONE ESPIAZIONE più vicino e interrompi direttamente queste false e omicide chiese. Contatta email@example.com per partecipare.Condividi questo foglio con un amico. Agisci ora per fermare la guerra contro i nostri figli!Sponsorizzato dal Tribunale internazionale dei crimini di Stato e Chiesa (ITCCS)www.itccs.org , firstname.lastname@example.org
Scathing report exposes century-old, ongoing genocide by Canada, Great Britain and the Vatican; Calls for sanctions, arrests and war crimes trials
Breaking News – For Immediate Release
Issued by the Central Office of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
New York and Brussels –
A comprehensive report that details an historic and ongoing plan to exterminate indigenous people across Canada was released this morning to the United Nations and the European Union. A copy of the entire report follows.
The report is entitled “A Report on the Continuity of Genocidal Crimes in Canada: An Appeal to the People and Governments of the World”. Itwas issued by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), a human rights coalition that has spearheaded the campaign for judicial action against the Vatican, the British Crown and their churches for genocide and child trafficking.
The ITCCS presented copies of its report today to UN and EU officials as well as to diplomatic representatives of twelve nations, including Russia, China and the United States. A special personal appeal is made in the report to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Among its recommendations, the ITCCS report calls on the global community to enact economic and political sanctions against Canada, Great Britain and the Vatican, dispatch international peace keepers and forensic investigation teams to Canada, and aid in the prosecution of these regimes for crimes against humanity.
In addition, the report calls for citizens in Canada and all nations to commence their own “community sanctions” against these governments and their churches “in accordance with the Nuremberg Principle that compels citizens to neither aid or nor cooperate with proven murderous regimes”.
The ITCCS report documents meticulously the November, 1910 plan by Canadian church and state to exterminate non-Christian indigenous nations through special internment camps deceptively named “Indian residential schools”. It shows that at least 65,000 children died in these camps in less than a century because of deliberate policies of germ warfare, starvation and systemic violence.
The report also reveals that a “continuity of crime” continues to exist against Canadian aboriginal women and families through state-sponsored child trafficking and terror designed to secure indigenous lands for resource-hungry American and Chinese corporations.
Based on an exhaustive, twenty year investigation contained in a 400 page study known as “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada” (www.murderbydecree.com), the ITCCS report is the culmination of a grueling citizen-led truth campaign waged in the face of unending violence, intimidation, coverup and misinformation by the government and churches of Canada.
In the closing words of the report,
Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. Seven of our comrades have died from foul play at the hands of the police and others. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will continue to die if justice is not done.
The ITCCS report will be followed by public forums and direct actions across North America and Europe throughout the fall, as well as the convening of a new common law court by jurists and ITCCS affiliates in Canada, Serbia, America and other nations.
For more information contact the ITCCS Central Office at email@example.com or by leaving a message at 386-323-5774 (USA).
Issued 5 September, 2017 by the ITCCS Central Office
A Report on the Continuity of Genocidal Crimes in Canada: An Appeal to the People and Governments of the World
Issued by the Central Directorate of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 5, 2017
With the endorsement of traditional Elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis, Cowichan and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
And by ITCCS affiliates in Canada, the United States, Ireland, England and Serbia
Issued to the United Nations and the European Union
and released globally on September 5, 2017
Published under the Common Cause Copyright Agreement
whereby this Report may be reproduced, copied, quoted or presented in whole or in part for any non-commercial purpose if its source and authors are cited
Based on evidence published at www.murderbydecree.com
The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
This report is written with the blood of countless aboriginal children, and of those who have died to bring the truth of their fate to light. It is the culmination of a twenty year, citizen-led campaign to document, confront and prosecute the deliberate genocide of non-Christian aboriginal people in Canada by the Vatican, the British Crown, the government of Canada and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church. The evidence in this report is based on the sworn testimony of 358 survivors of the murderous “Indian residential schools” where over 65,000 children died between 1889 and 1996; by exhaustive documentation found at www.murderbydecree.com ; and by the testimonies of eyewitnesses to ongoing crimes against humanity in Canada.
It is something more than a miracle that this report has survived the many years of official lies, misinformation, violence and intimidation waged by these churches and governments against their surviving victims and a handful of truth-seeking Canadians. Despite the enormous and unrelenting campaign of state terror waged against him since 1995, the former United Church clergyman Kevin Annett has been the mainstay and inspiration of this movement, at the cost of his family, his livelihood and his safety. If not for Kevin’s unflagging devotion and courage, and his heroic persistence against every imaginable odd, this report, as well as the limited “compensation” and acknowledgment offered by the Canadian government to Indian residential school survivors, would never have come about.
We must also acknowledge the seven aboriginal members of the ITCCS who have died at the hands of the police and others in the course of publicly surfacing this enormous crime and confronting the churches responsible: Chief Louis Daniels, Edna Philips, Harriett Nahanee, Harry Wilson, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, William Combes and Ricky Lavallee. Their memory and witness, along with the lives of 65,000 children and those who continue to disappear and fall, will always be honored.
Lest We Forget
Six Martyrs of the campaign to expose and prosecute
Genocide in Canada:
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson
Chief Louis Daniels
Posted by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
These six aboriginal activists were all survivors of the murderous, church-run “Indian residential schools” and active members of the campaign to expose and prosecute these crimes by the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada.
They were all organizers with the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD), a forerunner to the ITCCS, and led or participated in protests and non-violent occupations of these churches.
They were all eyewitnesses to killings or burials of children at Indian residential schools.
All of them died of foul play at the hands of the Vancouver police, hospital staff, church agents or other unknown parties.
Harriett Nahanee, died of induced pneumonia in Surrey Remand prison, February 24, 2007; Genocide survivor. First eyewitness to a residential school murder to go public; Co-founder with Kevin Annett of the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD), Vancouver; led occupations of the Catholic, Anglican and United churches shortly before her death.
William Combes, died of lethal injection, St. Paul’s Catholic hospital, Vancouver, February 26, 2011; Genocide survivor. Eyewitness of killings and of the abduction of ten aboriginal children by Elizabeth Windsor on October 10, 1964 at the Kamloops Catholic residential school; public leader of the FRD and church occupations; died shortly before giving public testimony about the 1964 abductions.
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, died of police beating, Vancouver, December 9, 2009. Genocide survivor. Eyewitness to killings and rapes at Anglican Alert Bay residential school. Prominent leader of FRD and Vancouver church occupations. Threatened with death by United Church minister Gary Paterson and a Vancouver police sergeant less than two weeks before he was killed.
Ricky Lavallee,eyewitness to killings at Catholic residential schools in Manitoba. Eyewitness to the fatal beating of Johnny Bingo Dawson. Died of blows to the head and chest, February 2, 2012. Genocide survivor and FRD member, participant in Vancouver church occupations.
Harry Wilson (left), died of unknown causes, April 6, 2012. Genocide survivor. Eyewitness to mass burials and murder of children at United Church Alberni residential school. FRD member.
Chief Louis Daniels, died suddenly of unknown causes in Victoria General Hospital, May 16, 2010 . Genocide survivor. Public opponent of state-funded, drug dealing native politicians in Manitoba. Eyewitness to mass killings at United Church and Catholic residential schools. Co-founder of FRD.
1. A master plan by the Vatican and the Crown of England, acting through the government and churches of Canada, to exterminate domestic indigenous nations has been in operation since November 25, 1910. (1) This plan was set in motion and maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the judiciary and private corporations. As a plan of deliberate church-sponsored genocide it has been modeled on and tied to similar Crimes by the Vatican against non-Catholic peoples across the world.
- This Canadian plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, modeled on a Jesuit program and established with state approval and by Order in Council on July 1, 1920. (2) That system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it until it formally ended in 1996, or more than 65,000 children. (3) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of extermination of the non-assimilatedaboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present time. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original native nations, predominantly on Canada’s west coast: a killing-off of between one and two million people since 1850.
- While the general aim of this genocide was the elimination of all non-Christian native peoples, its associated purpose was the extirpation of traditional indigenous kinship networks and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. This was achieved by wiping out the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1889 and 1996 along with the majority of indigenous languages and traditional land bases.
- Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1972, this genocidal plan intensified at the hands of different branches of the Canadian government and agencies like Catholic-run adoption and foster care agencies. Every level of government and church in Canada has continued the active destruction of indigenous families and their culture, including child welfare and family court systems and the state-funded aboriginal band councils themselves. The “chiefs”of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous identity or authority and control over traditional lands and resources. They also routinely engage in the terrorizing and exploiting of their own people, including through the trafficking and sale of tribal children. These “chiefs” are doing these crimes at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and resource-extractive multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
- The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the world demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the period since 1990 has witnessed a rapid escalation of violence against Indians and a return to the brutal methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of death squads manned by off-duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and foreign corporations. (4)
6. By 1995, when the incipient ITCCS campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (5)
- This Directive by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Jean Chretien was launched barely one week before the opening of the first independent inquiry into residential school crimes in Canada: the United Nations- affiliated IHRAAM Tribunal held in Vancouver. (6) The Directive consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists, residential school survivors and the public campaign led by the future ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett, who organized the IHRAAM Tribunal. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, smears, disruptions and violence against Annett and these targeted groups, including the elimination of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This Cabinet Directive was never revoked, and has caused the death of at least seven native activists who have been assassinated by RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of the ITCCS network. (7)
- The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just prior to the convening of the IHRAAM Tribunal on June 12, 1998. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first and primary goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the disruption campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes by “chiefs” in the pay of the federal government. (8) Another target of this state terror plan were the Gustafson Lake natives in central B.C. who after defending the sacred burial lands of their people were subjected to a covertly-organized military assault and follow-up smear campaign by Montague and the RCMP during the same summer of 1998.
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous activists of the ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were murdered at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized the movement to prosecute Canadian church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the killing or disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – performed a similar destruction of the community effort to identify the growing numbers of missing native women across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
- This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that tied the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men and women who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has revealed that the present leadership of the Anglican, Roman Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. That is, the crime has never stopped and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government. This no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage efforts towards the ITCCS campaign and its chief public spokesman and symbol in North America, Kevin Annett.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men and women who trafficked, tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister, a Catholic Archbishop and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican, Catholic or United Church that ran the residential school death camps. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and “snuff-film” ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: former Vancouver Mayor Larry Campbell and aboriginal puppet leader Patrick Brazeau. (9)
12. The general purpose and consequence of the Chretien state terror directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes, as well as their ties to similar crimes in other countries. There is, for example, a clear and direct link between the Thailand and China-based organ and human trafficking industry and the disappearance of aboriginal women in B.C. (10)
- By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to put a final end to these exposures by placing a definitive “spin and containment” over the whole issue of past and present Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house committee: an elaborate deception and obstruction of justice misnamed the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC).
- The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to create a false narrative on a crime by burying evidence, silencing witnesses, discrediting truth tellers and exonerating the guilty. In partnership with the three churches responsible for the residential schools genocide and with the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of that genocide with remarkable ease and success. It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime, especially among west coast native nations. (11) Accordingly, the TRC was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
- It is clear that this latest stage-managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families and that have concealed these crimes for many years.
- Like the TRC, the Missing Women “Inquiry” operates through hand-picked government loyalists who lack any judicial power or mandate to bring charges against the guilty or conduct any genuine investigation. The pseudo Inquiry is actually halting genuine efforts to reveal the crimes and who is responsible for them, and is silencing eyewitnesses who dispute the officialaccounts of the disappearances. As a controlled stage show run by the very powers responsible for making native women go missing, the “Inquiry” is moribund, having released no report of any of its supposed findings in the over two years of its shadowy existence. We believe this is to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed with maximum profit to the corporate and governmental interests behind that destruction.
- As proof of this is the burial and obfuscation by the “Inquiry” of a key fact: namely, that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our own investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (12) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was in fact the deliberate political assassination of the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people and their leaders.
- These crimes have a darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that the IHRAAM Tribunal documented in June, 1998 during its inquiry into the Indian residential schools. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the 17thcentury by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian residential schools from their inception. (13) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican, Catholic and United Church Indian schools and implicates senior members of the government and the British royal family and these churches. (14)The same Ninth Circle continues to kill with impunity today including on west coast native lands heavily endowed with valuable resources. It is evident that the same forces traditionally behind the theft of aboriginal lives and lands continue to ritually kill and traffic native children.
- Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its fresh-faced, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining traditional indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black-ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of mostly Chinese and American resource corporations.
20. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction, as is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to prosecute any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active victimization by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice for survivors of this genocide within Canada or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian and Corporate Canada. (15)
21. Accordingly, it falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their proven Crimes against Humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as Crimen Sollicitationas within the Roman Catholic church, that subverts child protection laws and the power of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same policy, as will any non-Catholic church that reunifies with the Roman Papacy according to the “one world church” plan of the convicted war criminal Jorge Bergoglio, aka “Pope Francis”. (16) Since its enactment in 1929, Crimen Sollicitationas has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada, America, Ireland, Croatia, across Europe and around the world to continue unchecked. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizenry or its own lawful sovereignty.
22. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the western bloc.
23. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate and the ITCCS affiliates in seven countries ask that these governments undertake the following actions:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and by imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these powers
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to arrest convicted and suspected war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and analysis of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools and Indian hospitals across Canada
- Convene domestic and international courts of justice to indict and prosecute those individuals and corporate institutions responsible for these and other Crimes against Humanity
We also call upon the citizens of the world and of Canada to commence their own direct community sanctions against these governments and their churches in accordance with the Nuremberg Principle that compels citizens to neither fund nor cooperate with proven murderous regimes or organizations. These sanctions include denying taxes and any funds to these governments and to the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada; performing citizens’ arrests against known or suspected child-raping clergy and their accomplices; and peacefully seizing the property and wealth of these churches as convicted transnational criminal organizations.
In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to the people, governments, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. Seven of our comrades have died from foul play at the hands of the police and others. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will continue to die if justice is not done.
Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 5, 2017 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis, Cowichan and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada, and also by the ITCCS affiliates in Canada, USA, Ireland, England and Serbia
- A contractual agreement dated November 25, 1910 between the government of Canada and the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Presbyterian and Methodist churches (the latter two were the predecessors to the United Church of Canada) established the jointly funded and administered Indian residential schools in which over half of the children died.(http://itccs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/communique-011.jpg .)
- A special Order in Council ratified on July 1, 1920 made it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system.(http://itccs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/communique-004.jpg )
- This approximate mortality figure is based on government and church statistics and is discussed and documented in detail on pp. 41 and following in Murder byDecree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada (Amazon, 2016). Found online at www.murderbydecree.com
- Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo:http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/memorandum-on-the-organized-disappearance-torture-exploitation-and-murder-of-women-and-children-on-canada-s-west-coast-a-summary-from-eyewitnesses/. See also Part 3 in www.murderbydecree.com .
- A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/secret-black-ops-program-identified-by-canadian-government-source-2/
- IHRAAM is The International Human Rights Association of American Minorities, a non-governmental organization at the United Nations. IHRAAM sponsored the Tribunal and its Director Dr. Yussuf Kly and field worker Rudy James were in attendance there along with fifteen aboriginal observers, from June 12-14, 1998 in Vancouver. See The Globe and Mail, June 20, 1998 & www.murderbydecree.com .
- These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
- These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com) Ed John has served as Canada’s unofficial “aboriginal representative” at the United Nations and in other diplomatic capacities.
- The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”, such as Constable Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
- See Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalist very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
- Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
- This fact was established by RCMP Constable George Brown through his own independent Missing Persons Inquiry conducted in Vancouver from 2001-2003. Brown is quoted in the documentary film Unrepentantthat is posted at www.murderbydecree.com and in Part Three of the same book.
- See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com)for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of two participants in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Toos Neijenhuis and Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, are found at these sites:http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/transcript-of-anne-marie-van-blijenburghs-testimony-about-child-murders-in-belgium/ andhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-peCsdhscSA&t=135s
- See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/expel-canada-united-kingdom-and-the-vatican-from-the-un-general-assembly-letter-of-demand-issued-to-secretary-general-ban-ki-moon/and http://itccs.org/2016/05/02/united-nations-head-censured-as-itccs-activates-new-campaign-to-disestablish-criminal-powers/
- In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/pope-francis-is-named-by-former-argentine-junta-insider-as-prime-mover-in-child-trafficking-network-francis-concealed-vatican-crown-of-england-holyrood-agreement/ . A complete copy of the Crimen policy is available atwww.murderbydecree.com .Jorge Bergoglio was found guilty of committing crimes against humanity, specifically the trafficking and death of children in Argentina during the 1980′s and in Belgium and Holland between 1998 and 2009, by the International Common Law Court of Justice in July of 2014. ( For more background seehttp://itccs.org/2014/07/24/sheriffs-move-to-arrest-convicted-church-leaders-bergoglio-pachon-and-welby-vatican-crown-plan-counter-attack/ )
For the general catalogue of evidence and testimonies regarding past and present Genocide in Canada see www.murderbydecree.com . This evidence is also available in hardcover as Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada: A Counter Report to the ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ , obtainable through amazon.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . The recent history of this campaign is found at www.itccs.org
An Update on the aftermath of the Ninth Circle disruptions and arrests of April 30 – In English and French
ITCCS Special Communique of May 5, 2017
Issued by the Executive Council of the ITCCS
Including this link to the subsequent Radio Free Kanata broadcast:
All of our special action teams have reported in. This Communique is a compilation of their separate reports, excluding information that must be kept confidential for now in the interest of the safety of children or witnesses, or impending legal action.
- The nineteen cult members arrested by our teams and local police in Zwolle Holland, Dijon France and Lucerne Switzerland are presently in custody in police facilities in those cities. We do not know if the detained have been formally charged by local prosecutors yet. However, the police recovered considerable evidence of cult activity at the arrest sites, including Satanic regalia, blood-marked torture devices and children’s clothing, and in the case of the Zwolle site even the physical remains of dead and mutilated children held in cold room containers.
- Our teams in these three towns have retained their own record of this evidence, including the photographs and recorded statements of the cult members. Some of them have positively identified more senior members of the Ninth Circle cult, including Catholic Cardinals and European Union politicians and military leaders. One of the arrested men, who claims to be a secondary level leader of the cult, has agreed that for certain benefits he will provide detailed evidence against the cult including by naming those who are heading its organization.
- The eight children who were liberated and saved by our teams in these three towns have either been returned to their families of origin, if they were kidnapped from them, or held under protection in independent safe houses until they can be relocated with safe and caring families. Three of the children were immigrants from Romania or Tunisia, and five were native to France and Holland. None of them were older than six years old. They are all still in a state of shock and recovery after having been starved and beaten, and confined in small padlocked cages that were recovered in our raids.
- The teams in the other cities, save Washington DC and Montreal and Vancouver Canada, have had nothing else to report besides the general fact that the cult sites they had targeted were heavily protected by paramilitary personnel. However, our sources tell us that their ritual killings were relocated or suspended as a result of the announced disruptions. These other cities were Rome, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Brussels and Geneva. The suspected Ninth Circle ritual at the Opus Dei centre in Tara, Ireland was also suspended and no activity was detected there.
- Three of our action teams, in Vancouver and Montreal Canada and Washington DC, were halted and arrested by plain clothed security forces who refused to show any identification. All of our team members were released the next day except for one individual in Vancouver who remains incommunicado. We assume the cult killings in these cities – in a sub-basement crypt at the Vancouver Club, in a sub-basement hall at Marie Reine du Monde Cathedral in Montreal and within the interior of the St. John’s Episcopal Church near the White House – proceeded as scheduled.
- The day after these raids our Executive received a back-channel communication from a party claiming to represent “an element” within the Roman Catholic Curia, the so-called College of Cardinals. This party carried a message requesting a meeting between “influential officials” at the Vatican and the ITCCS leadership. We have stated to this messenger that any such meeting must occur outside Italy and be subject to monitoring and recording in the presence of our security staff and legal counsel. We are awaiting a reply.
- One of our sources close to the Ninth Circle leadership has indicated that the Circle is moving its dual headquarters from the Club Lorraine in Brussels and a private chateau in Belgium to an undisclosed location in North America. This shift may explain the rapid shut down of our North American teams. We have also learned that Cardinal Gerald Lacroix of Quebec, the senior Roman Catholic official in Canada who was appointed to that position by the criminally convicted Pope Benedict / Joseph Ratzinger, was present during March of this year at secret high level coven gatherings of the Ninth Circle in Brussels and Rome. Both Lacroix and Ratzinger were reported to be active participants in a Ninth Circle ritual killing of a young boy on February 22, 2014 at the San Lorenzo Jesuit Church in Rome along with Pope Francis, Jorge Bergoglio, and Denis Lebel, a federal cabinet minister in the Canadian government of former Prime Minister Stephen Harper. ( see http://itccs.org/2014/11/04/ottawa-false-flag-killings-covered-huge-scandal-itccs-breaking-news-november-4/ – note that the videos connected to this report were banned from the internet within days of their posting). This suggests that the relocated Ninth Circle headquarters may be near to Montreal or Ottawa, Canada, both of which have had a long history of Satanic ritual killings and military MKULTRA/mind control programs closely tied to the Ninth Circle cult.
- In response to our actions, police and judges associated with the Ninth Circle have escalated their attacks on our organization and clinical counselors allied with us who have diagnosed and publicly named Satanic Ritual crimes. Three of these counselors (in Canada, the USA and England) are now suddenly facing professional discipline and possible criminal charges, along with the usual public smear campaigns. But of related and even greater concern is that our top Field Secretaries have been targeted for elimination by the Ninth Circle. Here are the details:
- Our Ninth Circle source reports a “private” discussion of the top Ninth Circle leaders that occurred on May 2 in Rome. The details were passed on by a disenchanted Catholic priest who is placed closely to a senior Cardinal and Ninth Circle member. At this private meeting it was stated that the highest priority for the Circle had to be “eliminating” once and for all the operational leaders of the ITCCS, namely the three Field Secretaries for North America, Europe and Australia. The latter include Kevin Annett, “John Street” and the Australian secretary. Our source was unable to discover whether the Vatican’s normal channel for assassinations – the espionage agency known as the Holy Alliance – would be handling these killings or whether they would go to contracted “local assets” from their partner the Mafia Ndrangheta. Regardless, since of our Field Secretaries Mr. “Street” and Kevin Annett have been especially public and visible leaders of our campaigns, their safety is of the highest importance. We have directed them and the Australian Field Secretary to go underground for now and to follow the normal protocols of those who are in protective custody.
- These expected counter-attacks are in fact a sign that the Ninth Circle and its Vatican/corporate backers are beginning to panic and are resorting to fearful self-defensiveness. We expect more cracks to appear in the ranks of their cult and for more defectors and informants to emerge. We are optimistic that this murderous three century old Jesuit cult is in collapse, which means that our efforts must intensify.
- We urge all people of conscience to join us, receive common law Sheriff training, and mobilize your communities to arrest the Catholic clergy and others who are funding and aiding the Ninth Circle. Follow our updates at www.itccs.org and every Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern and 11 pm GMT on Radio Free Kanata at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .
Issued by the Central Office of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and StateMay 5, 2017 GMTwww.itccs.org , email@example.com://www.veteranstodaylive.com/2017/05/08/pushing-back-the-darkness-the-struggle-against-the-satanic-order-continues-on-radio-free-kanata-may-7-2017/
Communiqué spécial d’ITCCS le 5 Mai 2017
Une mise à jour après les interruptions et les arrestations du Neuvième Cercle le 30 avril
Publié par le Conseil exécutif d’ITCCS
Tous les rapports de nos équipes d’actions spéciales nous sont parvenus. Ce communiqué est une compilation de leurs rapports respectifs, excepté les informations qui doivent rester confidentielles dans l’intérêt de la sécurité des enfants ou des témoins, ou pour des raisons de procédures judicaires.
1. Les membres du culte dix-neuf qui ont été arrêtés par nos équipes, et la police locale à Zwolle aux Pays-Bas, à Dijon en France, à Lucerne en Suisse, sont actuellement placés en garde à vue dans les locaux de la police de ces villes. Nous ne savons pas si les détenus ont été officiellement mis en examen par le juge d’instruction. Cependant, la police a récupéré beaucoup d’éléments matériels concernant les activités du culte sur les lieux des arrestations, y compris des insignes sataniques, des appareils de torture maculés de sang et des vêtements d’enfants. En ce qui concerne Zwolle des restes humains ont même été récupérés, des corps d’enfants morts mutilés conservés dans des chambres froides.
2. Dans ces trois villes nos équipes ont gardé leurs propres éléments comme preuves matérielles, y compris les photographies et les déclarations enregistrées des membres du culte. Certains d’entre eux, ont formellement identifiés beaucoup de membres plus haut-placés du culte du Neuvième Cercle, y compris des cardinaux catholiques et, des politiciens de l’Union Européenne ainsi que des militaires gradés. L’un des hommes arrêtés qui se présente comme un dirigeant de second rang du culte, a donné son accord pour fournir, en échange de certains avantages, des preuves matérielles contre le culte, y compris les noms de ceux qui sont à la tête de cette organisation.
3.Les huit enfants qui ont été libérés et sauvés par nos équipes dans ces trois villes, ont été renvoyés dans leurs familles d’origine, s’ils ont été kidnappés, ou bien remis sous la sauvegarde et la protection de l’enfance, jusqu’à ce qu’ils soient retournés en sécurité dans des familles d’accueil. Trois des enfants étaient des immigrés en provenance de Roumanie ou de Tunisie, et cinq étaient natifs de France et des Pays-Bas. Aucun d’entre eux n’avait plus de 6 ans. Ils sont encore en état de choc et se remettent de ce drame après avoir été privés de repas, et avoir été battus, en étant confinés dans de petites cages cadenassées qui ont été récupérées au cours de nos raids.
4. Les équipes dans les autres villes situées à Washington DC, Montréal, et Vancouver au Canada n’ont rien à rapporter, excepté le fait que les lieux de culte qui étaient visés étaient très protégés par du personnel paramilitaire. Cependant, nos sources indiquent que les rituels meurtriers ont été déménagés ou bien suspendus du fait de nos annonces de ces interruptions. Ces autres villes étaient Rome, Londres, Paris, Francfort, Bruxelles et Genève. Le rituel du Neuvième Cercle de l’Opus Dei qui devait se dérouler à Tara en Irlande, a été suspendu et aucune activité n’a été détectée à cet endroit.
5. Trois de nos équipes d’action à Vancouver et Montréal au Canada et Washington DC, ont été retenues et arrêtées par des forces de sécurité en uniforme qui ont refusé de s’identifier. Tous nos membres ont été libérés le jour suivant excepté une personne de Vancouver qui reste injoignable. Nous supposons que les cultes meurtriers de ces villes situés dans la crypte en sous-sol d’un Club de Vancouver, et dans une salle souterraine de la Cathédrale de Marie-Reine-du-Monde à Montréal, et au sein de l’Eglise Episcopale St John près de la Maison Blanche se sont déroulés comme prévu.
6. Le lendemain des raids un de nos cadres a reçu par un autre canal, une communication d’une partie prétendant représenter « un élément » de la Curie Catholique Romaine, que l’on désigne sous le nom de Collège des Cardinaux. Ce canal a adressé un message demandant une rencontre entre « des officiels influents » du Vatican, et les dirigeants de l’ITCCS. Nous avons indiqué à ce messager que ce type de réunion devait avoir lieu en-dehors de l’Italie, et qu’il serait sous surveillance, enregistré en présence de nos équipes de sécurité et notre conseiller juridique. Nous attendons une réponse.
7. Une de nos Sources proche de la direction du Neuvième Cercle, a indiqué que le Cercle déménageait son double siège du Club Lorraine à Bruxelles et d’un château privé en Belgique dans un lieu inconnu, en Amérique du Nord. Ce transfert peut expliquer la fermeture rapide de nos équipes en Amérique du Nord. Nous avons appris également que le Cardinal Gérald Lacroix du Québec, officiel catholique Romain au Canada qui a été nommé officiellement à cette fonction par le pape criminel inculpé Benoît /Joseph Ratzinger était présent en mars dernier lors d’un rassemblement un jour férié, dans un lieu tenu secret du Neuvième Cercle à Bruxelles et Rome. Lacroix et Ratzinger ont été identifiés comme étant des participants actifs aux rituels meurtriers du Neuvième Cercle, notamment celui d’un jeune garçon le 22 février 2014 à l’église Jésuite de San Lorenzo, en compagnie du pape François, Jorge Bergoglio, et de Denis Lebel, un ministre du cabinet du gouvernement fédéral Canadien de l’ancien premier ministre Stephen Harper. (Voir http://itccs.org/2014/11 /04/Ottawa-false-flag-killings -covered-huge-scandal-itccs- breaking-news-november-4/Remarquez que les vidéos reliées à ce rapport ont été supprimées de l’internet dans les jours suivant leur publication). Cela suggère que le déménagement du siège du Neuvième Cercle pourrait peut- être se situer près de Montréal, ou Ottawa au Canada, les deux ayant un long passé historique de rituels sataniques meurtriers, et de programmes militaires de contrôle mental de type MK-ULTRA étroitement reliés au culte du Neuvième Cercle.
8. En réponse à nos actions, la police et les juges associés avec le Neuvième Cercle ont augmenté d’un cran leurs attaques contre notre organisation et les conseillers cliniques qui nous sont associés, lesquels ayant diagnostiqué et publiquement désigné les crimes Rituels Sataniques. Trois de ces conseillers (au Canada, aux USA, et en Angleterre) sont maintenant directement visés par des mesures disciplinaires de leur profession, et susceptibles de poursuites pénales, en plus des campagnes de diffamation habituelles. Mais le plus important concerne nos Secrétaires de Terrain qui risquent d’être éliminés par le Neuvième Cercle, voici les détails :
9. Notre Source du Neuvième Cercle rapporte qu’une « discussion » privée des dirigeants du Neuvième Cercle s’est déroulée à Rome le 2 mai. Les détails nous ont été transmis par un prêtre catholique désabusé qui est proche d’un cardinal âgé et d’un membre du Neuvième Cercle. Lors d’une réunion privée, il a été dit que la plus grande priorité du Neuvième Cercle devait être « d’éliminer » une fois pour toute les dirigeants opérationnels d’ITCCS, en désignant les trois secrétaires de terrain pour l’Amérique du Nord, l’Europe et l’Australie. Ces derniers comprennent Kevin Annett, « John Street » et le secrétaire Australien. Notre source n’a pas pu savoir si c’est l’organisme habituel du Vatican – le service d’espionnage connu sous le nom de la Sainte Alliance – qui se chargerait de ces assassinats, ou si le contrat serait sous-traité à leur partenaire de la mafia Ndrangheta. Qu’importe, puisque nos secrétaires de Terrain, « Mr Street » et Kevin Annett sont des personnalités publiques dirigeantes et visibles dans nos campagnes, et que leur sécurité est de la plus haute importance. Nous leur avons conseillé, ainsi qu’au secrétaire de Terrain Australien, de demeurer dans la clandestinité pour le moment, et de suivre le protocole normal de ceux que nous maintenons sous haute protection.
10. Ces contre-attaques attendues, sont en fait un signe que le Neuvième Cercle, et ses soutiens du Vatican et des multinationales commencent à paniquer et ont recours à la peur pour leur autodéfense. Nous attendons encore plus de failles dans les rangs de leur culte, et plus de défections au fur et à mesure que les informateurs émergent. Nous sommes optimistes sur le fait que les trois siècles meurtriers de l’ancien culte Jésuite est en cours d’effondrement, ce qui signifie que nos efforts doivent s’intensifier.
11. Nous invitons d’urgence toutes les personnes de conscience à nous rejoindre et recevoir une formation de Shérif de droit commun (common law) et de mobiliser les collectivités pour arrêter les catholiques du clergé et ceux qui financent et soutiennent le Neuvième Cercle. Suivez nos mises à jour sur www.itccs.org et chaque dimanche à 15h Pacifique, et 18h sur la côte est, et 22h.00 GMT sur Radio Free Kanata :www.bbsradio.com/radiofree kanata .
Publié par le Bureau central d’ITCCS
Le 5 mai 2017
by Kevin D. Annett
News item: Ottawa, March 8, 2017 – Canadian Senator Lynn Beyak defends Indian residential schools, claims “they didn’t mean to harm anybody”
Senator Lynn Beyak
It’s been said that life in the Canadian Senate is so droll that all you can hear is the sound of cud-chewing and pork barreling. So I want to thank you for proving all those cynics wrong. I had no idea that your snug little coterie of hack political appointees could produce a thinker of such unusual originality as yourself!
What a breath of fresh air to actually hear a Canadian politician claim that black really is white, and with such absolute conviction! And to think that I had lost hope in the capacity of any of our leaders here in the Great White North to master Machiavellian realpolitick. Well done, I say!
Senator, I grant you an A plus in terms of effort, but if you allow me, I have some counsel for you concerning the best way to propagate your particular Big Lie. In a word, you’re too brash. Subtlety, after all, is always the best way to conceal Group Crime and convince people it never happened: something your Senate colleague Murray “Mister TRC Whitewash” Sinclair knows only too well.
Tone down your hyperbole, first of all. Even the most lily white, Injun-fearing Canuck is going to find it hard to swallow when you claim that your typical child-whacking priest was “only trying to do good” to all them savages. I mean, come on Lynn. Going out on a rhetorical limb like that just allows your self-righteous critics to cut you down with a simple citing of the constant fifty percent death rate among all those brown kids in what you call “residential schools”.
The Big Lie, in short, has to be convincing.
Next point: to the neutral observer, you’re acting like a straight man in somebody else’s pre-arranged script. I mean, just look at how every aboriginal fat cat is jumping all over your words like a child rapist in heat. You’re handing Murray Sinclair, Pat Brazeau and all the other Sultans of Sellout the perfect way to pose as champions of the very people – their fellow Indians – who they’ve been screwing for years. Is that what you really want?
And as for your claim that the Christian internment camps actually saved rather than took the lives of the brown kids: again, there you go way out on a limb again, without any backup. Why not line up the usual gang of ass-kissing, around-the-fort ab-original “survivors” to publicly endorse your claim and affirm how wonderful life was in the camps? God knows, there are enough of them around. And they don’t charge much, either.
Finally, try to toss a few rhetorical crumbs to the beast known as Political Correctness. It’s the best way to disarm your critics. Give us a few lines about healing and reconciliation. Us pale Canucks love to hear those words. They make us feel so good about ourselves, which is after all the whole point of the exercise: especially now that we’re all part of a convicted criminal conspiracy.
Admittedly, none of these errors may be all that important in the long run considering what a splash you’re making in the press and among a whole lot of us pale Canucks. Finally there’s emerged a leader who says what all of them down-home churchgoers have felt but, being Canadians, have never said: that the Injuns have just had it too good and are milking us all dry, and shit, may even end up owning the whole frigging place again!
I hope you’re considering running for Prime Minister. Or maybe that’s what this is all about.
In any event, to really master the art of deception, Lynn, you have to understand the details of what you’re trying to spin. Knowing your enemy is the key to winning any battle, after all. So I urge you to look over some of the hard evidence of life and death in your alleged Fun O Rama called Indian residential schools, held in my twenty-year composition entitled Murder by Decree (www.murderbydecree.com). I wrote it to put a cattle prod up the nether regions of Murray Sinclair, so you should get a kick out of it.
One of the many survivors I quote in my book, Sylvester Green, was on the burial detail of the United Church camp in Edmonton during the 1960′s. He must have stuck over a hundred other kids in the ground over the two years he was incarcerated there, before he escaped.
Sylvester told me once that on Christmas Eve he and the other kids were given clean clothes for a change and then paraded in front of a local all-white congregation to sing Christmas carols for all the happy and appreciative Christian folks. Then Sylvester and the other children would be carted back to the camp and rewarded for their singing by getting to choose from among their number which of them would be raped and worse by Reverend Jim Ludford and his buddies. Normally the children had no choice.
I just thought you’d appreciate Sylvester’s account of how the system wasn’t so bad after all.
Une information en provenance d’Ottawa en date du 8 mars 2017: La sénatrice canadienne Lynn Beyak défend le système des pensionnats pour Indiens et affirme “qu’ils n’ont pas voulu faire de mal à quiconque”…
Il a été dit de la vie au sénat canadien qu’elle est si pathétique que tout ce que vous pouvez y entendre est le bruit du ruminage et des ventres de porc. Je veux donc vous remercier pour donner tort à tous ces cyniques. Je n’avais absolument aucune idée que votre petite côterie d’appointés politiques à la platitude tant reconnue puisse produire une penseuse d’une telle originalité comme vous-même.
Quelle bonne bouffée d’air frais que d’entendre une politicienne canadienne affirmer que noir est en fait blanc et avec une telle conviction ! Et dire que j’avais perdu l’espoir en la capacité d’un quelconque de nos leaders d’ici, du Grand Nord tout blanc, de maîtriser la realpolitik machiavellienne. Je dis: bien vu, excellent !
Sénatrice, je vous donne un A+ pour vos efforts, mais si vous me permettez, j’ai quand même quelques conseils à vous donner en ce qui concerne la meilleure façon de propager votre gros mensonge bien particulier. En un mot, vous êtes trop crâneuse. Subtilement, est toujours après tout, la meileure méthode pour cacher un crime de groupe et de convaincre les gens qu’il ne s’est jamais passé: quelque chose que votre collègue du sénat Murray “Mr je blanchis tout par la CVR” Sinclair ne connaît que trop bien.
Note:CVR est l’acronyme de la Commission Vérité et Réconciliation, la farce officielle de l’état canadien pour blanchir et minimiser l’affaire du génocide dans les pensionnats pour Indiens entre 1867 et 1996. Si l’état canadien s’est fendu d’”excuses officielles”, personne n’a jamais été condamné pour la disparition et meurtres de plus de 50 000 enfants autochtones dans les murs des camps de la mort qu’étaient les pensionnats pour Indiens, gérés par les églises, au nom du gouvernement canadien. Voir à cet effet notre traduction du contre-rapport à la CVR du Tribunal pour les Disparus du Canada: “Meurtre par décret, le crime de génocide au Canada” (2016), ce texte est le fruit de plus de 20 ans de recherches, d’enquêtes et de témoignages, compilés par Kevin Annett..
Mettez une sourdine à votre hyperbole dans un premier temps. Même le plus fleur bleue, trouillard des Injuns des Canucks (Canadiens) aura du mal à avaler votre affirmation disant que votre typique curé frappeur d’enfant ne faisait en fait “qu’essayer de son mieux” avec tous ces sauvages. Allons, allons Lynn, aller au charbon avec rien d’autre que cette rhétorique va permettre à tout critique de vous cueillir avec juste une simple citation du ratio de plus de 50% de décès parmi tous ces enfants basanés qui étaient pensionnaires de ce que vous appelez “les pensionnats scolaires”.
Bref, le grand mensonge, çà doit être convaincant.
Point suivant: Pour l’observateur neutre, vous agissez comme le badeau dans le script pré-arrangé de quelqu’un d’autre. Je veux dire, regardez comment tous les gros matous aborigènes sautent après vos paroles, comme des violeurs d’enfants en rut. Vous donnez à des gens comme Murray Sinclair, Pat Brazeau et tous les autres sultans de la trahison ; la parfaite méthode pour poser en champions de leur peuple, leurs frères Indiens, qu’ils ont trahis pendant des années. Est-ce cela que vous voulez vraiment ?
Quant à votre affirmation que les camps d’internement chrétiens ont en fait sauvé plutôt que tué les enfants basanés: une fois de plus, vous êtes hors piste, sans aucune sécurité. Pourquoi ne pas aligner le gang habituel des lècheurs de bottes, de ces “survivants” aborigènes, Indiens des forts, pour qu’ils endorsent publiquement votre affirmation et affirment aux yeux de tous à quel point la vie était belle dans les camps ? Nous savons qu’il y en a un bon paquet alentours, nous savons aussi qu’ils ne demandent pas cher non plus pour “témoigner”…
Enfin, essayez de lancer quelques miettes rhétoriques à cette bête connus sous le vocable du politiquement correct. C’est la meilleure façon de désarmer vos critiques. Donnez-nous quelques lignes au sujet de la cicatrisation et de la réconciliation. Nous, pauvres visages pâles Canucks, aimons entendre ces mots. Ils nous font nous sentir bien au sujet de nous-mêmes, ce qui est après tout, tout le but de l’exercice: spécifiquement depuis que nous sommes tous partie d’une conspiration criminelle condamnée.
Il est vrai que toutes ces erreurs n’auront peut-être pas d’importance sur la distance considérant les remous que vous faites dans la presse et parmi beaucoup d’entre-nous pâles Canucks. Finalement a émergé un leader qui dit ce que tous ces paroissiens ont ressenti, mais qu’étant Canadiens, n’ont jamais dit: que ces Injuns l’ont eu trop belle et qu’ils nous pompent jusqu’à la lie, et que merde, après tout, ils vont peut-être finir par récupérer toute la putain de place de nouveau !
J’espère que vous considérez devenir premier ministre, ou peut-être est-ce là toute l’affaire ?…
Quoi qu’il en soit, pour vraiment maîtriser l’art du mensonge et de la déception Lynn, vous devez comprendre les détails de ce que vous essayez de pirrouetter. Connaître son ennemi est la clef pour gagner quelque bataille que ce soit après tout. Je vous invite donc à regarder quelques dures preuves de vie et de mort dans ce que vous appelez les joyeuses colonies de vancances que furent les pensionnats pour Indiens, preuves contenues dans ma composition de plus de 20 ans de recherche intitulée “Meurtre par décret, le crime de génocide au Canada” (2016). Je l’ai écrit pour mettre une électrode dans le fion de Murray Sinclair, vous devriez donc vous réjouir à sa lecture.
Un de bien des survivants de ces pensionnats que je cite dans mon livre, Sylvester Green, était sur le détail des enterrements du camp de l’Église Unifiée du Canada à Edmonton dans les années 1960. Il a dû mettre en terre plus de 100 autres enfants durant les deux ans où il y fut incarcéré, avant qu’il ne s’en échappe.
Sylvester m’a dit qu’une fois à un réveillon de Noël. Lui et d’autres enfants reçurent des vêtements propres et furent paradés devant une congrégation de notables blancs afin de chanter des chants de Noël pour toute cette foule chrétienne joyeuse et réceptive. Puis, Sylvester et les autres enfants furent ramenés dans leur camp et reçurent en récompense de leurs beaux chants, de choisir parmi eux lesquels seraient violés et pire par le révérend Jim Ludford et ses acolytes. Normalement les enfants n’avaient pas le choix.
J’ai juste pensé que vous apprécieriez le témoignage de Sylvester sur le comment le système n’était pas si mauvais après tout.
Justin’s Clean Up Crew hits the West Coast as the Women keep going Missing
by Kevin D. Annett
News Item, Ottawa, August 4, 2016 – The National Missing Women Inquiry announced today the appointment of its five Commissioners …Their mandate includes studying the ‘systemic causes’ behind the disappearances and making a series of recommendations to the government on the implementation of a long term action plan …
Yes, Virginia, it’s true: Canadians really are boring. But the latest exercise in Official Clean Up called the National Missing Women Inquiry is a lot worse than mere banality. For as you doze in boredom from the effects of yet another $70 million government exercise in rhetoric and paper, the crime it’s ostensibly “investigating” will carry on, as it’s meant to. The modern human slave trade is too lucrative a business for anything else to happen.
As for the legitimacy of what I like to call “The Truth and Reconciliation Commission Fiasco, Part Two”: Why would anyone with three brain cells to rub together trust the very state that just concealed the biggest crime in Canadian history – the residential schools genocide – to not do exactly the same whitewash with the corpses of thousands of native women? Especially when it plans to rely on the very police agencies that are making the women go missing?
Did IQ’s suddenly plummet, people?
Well, this is Canada after all, and the west coast of Canada at that: our home grown brain-dead Nirvana where sun worshipers and latte-sippers are too engrossed with the beautiful life to notice the stench emanating from Vancouver’s downtown east side, where mostly aboriginal women and children have been vanishing off the streets for decades.
I learned that particular score the very first week on the job as a bright faced young street minister in the spring of 1986: the same year that Expo 86 jettisoned over 1000 poor, elderly folks out of their downtown hotels and rooming houses to make way for fat tourists. Three native prostitutes vanished off Hastings street in that one week alone, without a ripple of reporting in any media.
Thirty years and half my life later, nothing much has changed, besides the government’s need to look like it cares now that the smell of cadavers is finally spreading outside the downtown slums, and is even being reported in places like Germany and New Zealand.
My deceased friend Harriett Nahanee, who used to occupy child-killing churches with me a block from where the missing keep going missing, once said that to ask why children were dying in Indian residential schools was like wondering why fetuses get flushed in abortion clinics. The same can be said about “inquiring” into missing aboriginal women. Why all the disappearances? Because they’re supposed to disappear, dummy!
Or let’s see: did I somehow imagine the Indian Act of Canada, that still legally denies on-reserve natives full citizenship rights, and thereby makes them conveniently expendable? Or the routine use of homeless Indians for target practice by the RCMP and Vancouver cops, without any reprimands? Or the enormous, never-subsiding death rate of urban aboriginals?
How about the unofficial “do not resuscitate” policy applied to Indians who are brought into Emergency in Vancouver hospitals? Or the routine grabbing of aboriginal children without cause or a warrant by cops and social workers, and their subsequent incarceration in the homes of wealthy white child rapists? Or the forcing of entire native families off their lands at gun point by Mounties and other hit men in the pay of foreign corporations?
Oh, and yes, native women disappear a lot, too. (Did somebody say the G word?)
George Brown knows specifically why they’re vanishing, which is why he didn’t last too long as an aboriginal Mountie in Vancouver. He and I and a few other people did our own inquiry into missing women around 2003, and we nearly got killed for it. According to George,
“This is a lot bigger than the official cover story, that a lone killer is doing it. Lots of cops are involved, but they mostly protect the big boys behind the killings and the snuff films. If you squeal about it, you die, that simple. There’s too much money involved and too many people profiting from it for anyone to open the lid on what this shit is really about. It’s a huge slave trade and it involves the Chinese, the Thais, the Americans, even the northern native chiefs. But don’t ever expect it to come out. They’ll whitewash everything with the lone gunman story.”
Did somebody say Willie Pickton?
It’s a strange thing about Canada: the more criminal things get, the more we wave around our favorite Tokenisms like an evil eye to dispel the darkness. The latest Token, of course, is an aboriginal woman and judge who is chairing the feds’ Missing Women Inquiry: Marion Buller, who represents the latest “red washing” effort that relies on all you guilty white liberals out there to give the farce your seal of approval as you applaud yourselves for being so progressive.
Not content with the new low represented by TRC chairman Murray “Watch me lie when my lips move” Sinclair – gee, he was also an aboriginal judge, imagine that? – we now have as the Inquiry Chairwoman someone who even the National Post newspaper criticizes as “a questionable choice, considering her propensity on the bench to hand out very light sentences to aboriginal offenders”. Well shit, Sherlock! She’s sounds like just the woman for the job!
As they say in the common law, let those who will be fooled, be fooled.
And as for me and my house, despite requests that I attend or protest outside or inside the Missing Women Inquiry when its stage-managed circus wheels into town sometime soon, I will actually refrain from doing so. I figure that the official lies and the official liars are given much too much attention already by we, the people, which is why the killers keep getting away with their filth.
Instead, I humbly suggest that we put our attention where it deserves: in mobilizing the community to track down and root out the abductors, traffickers and killers of the innocent, whoever they are, and deal with them however the spirit moves us. But that will take a lot more independence, courage and self-possession than any Canadian or aboriginal I know is capable of.
Of course, in my better moments I’m an incurable optimist. I do believe that one day we Canucks may actually live up to all of our nice sentiments. But in the meantime, I’m getting my shovel, and maybe even my gun. Care to join me?
To contact the independent International Tribunal for the Disappeared of Canada, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Part One: How the Fix Began, or, Sweeping Up the Little Bones
Sunday, April 14, 1996 – Port Alberni, British Columbia
With a foresight unusual for United Church of Canada bureaucrats, Marion Best and Virginia Coleman of the General Council Office convene a secret meeting this evening with top officials of the west coast Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council (NTC). The latter have recently commenced the first major class action lawsuit against that church for the crimes committed by its employees in its Alberni Indian residential school.
Marion and Virginia have brought along their cheque book.
The confidential conclave is not without a touch of irony, for it takes place at St. Andrew’s United Church, the former clerical abode of the Reverend Kevin D. Annett, who has just recently been fired without cause and threatened with defrocking by the same top church officers after he imprudently began asking questions about missing brown children at the said school.
Unfortunately for the beleaguered duo of Marion Best and Virginia Coleman, one of Kevin’s associates, the Reverend Bruce Gunn, is present that night at the secret meeting with the west coast chiefs. And like the proverbial fly on the wall, or snake in the grass, depending on one’s viewpoint, Bruce Gunn later gives to the sadder but wiser Reverend Annett a blow by blow account of what transpired.
The buck that evening stops with Virginia Coleman, who as General Secretary of the United Church brandishes an offer she is sure the chubby NTC chieftains will not refuse.
“The United Church is willing to provide some monetary compensation to a limited number of our former residential school students” she declares, her eyes never lifting from her attorney’s carefully worded script. “But there are two conditions to our offer.”
One can assume that at this point, visions of something more than sugar plums are starting to dance in the heads of the Indians who are present, all of whom learned the score while children themselves in the local death camp called a residential school.
“The first condition is that you must agree to restrict your litigation to issues of personal injury and not matters of a criminal nature, such as the alleged killing of students. And the second condition is that you must disassociate yourselves from Kevin Annett and his claims of murders in the Alberni residential school.”
Our faithful observer, Bruce Gunn, was surprised by the speed with which the august body of aboriginal leaders gobbled up the deal. Nelson Keitlah, Cliff Atleo and all the other NTC brass who were present that evening swallowed what was offered to them, but not, of course, before demanding an added sweetener in the form of certain considerable benefits that would accrue to themselves personally as part of the backroom arrangement.
Not surprisingly, there was a general atmosphere of good will and “reconciliation” prevailing afterwards among the pale and brown skinned aficionados who were present that night. That spirit of course did not extend to anyone outside the Arrangement: especially to Kevin Annett, his family, or any of the many thousands of residential school “survivors” who could now expect, at best, a few drops of blood money.
Those of us who occasionally wonder why no native politician in Canada has ever called for a criminal prosecution of the churches that killed 60,000 of their own relatives should remember the Port Alberni meeting of April 14, 1996. For that night’s Arrangement set the pattern for all of the subsequent concealment of Genocide in Canada by the churches that did the killing and their willing accomplices who call themselves “First Nations leaders”.
Award winning broadcaster Dennis Bernstein of KPFA Radio (Berkeley) interviews Kevin Annett – April 28, 2016
The oldest public radio station in America, KPFA Berkeley, features Kevin Annett in an exclusive interview on April 28. Dennis Bernstein discusses Kevin’s new books (Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion, and Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada -, Amazon.com), and his remarkable victories over Canada, the Vatican and the British Crown. See attached link.
To order: https://www.createspace.com/6085632400 pages; List Price: $20.00“Murder by Decree” is an uncensored record of the planned extermination of indigenous children in Canada’s murderous “Indian residential schools”. It is issued as a corrective Counter Report to the miscarriage of justice by Church and State known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). Based on eyewitness testimonies and archival documentation deliberately suppressed or ignored by the TRC, “Murder by Decree” proves that the genocide of indigenous people began as a religion-led campaign and continues to be a deliberate governmental policy in Canada. This Counter Report reveals these startling facts: – Over half of Indian residential school children began dying the very first year these church-run facilities were opened – This huge mortality rate continued unabated for over a half century because of deliberate practices of germ warfare according to a prescribed monthly “death quota” – Evidence of these crimes and their intentional nature has been continually destroyed by the RCMP and the Catholic, Anglican and United Church since at least 1960 – The same genocide continues today, is aimed at indigenous women and children, and is driven by foreign corporate interests hungry for native lands and resources Murder by Decree is issued by The International Tribunal for the Disappeared of Canada (ITDC), an international coalition of jurists and human rights groups. The ITDC was formed in December, 2015 to investigate the disappearance of people in Canada, prosecute those responsible and prevent a further whitewash by Canada of its Crimes against Humanity. This report is an answer to these crimes and an urgent summons to the world and to all Canadians to live no longer under genocidal regimes. Published by the ITDC Central Offices in Brussels and Toronto. For more information: email@example.com
Maisie Shaw, age 14, kicked to her death down basement stairs by Principal Rev. Alfred Caldwell, United Church Alberni residential school, the night of December 24, 1946. Burial site unknown.
Albert Gray, age 11, beaten to death by the same Rev. Alfred Caldwell for taking a prune from a jar, Ahousaht United Church residential school, January 13, 1938. Burial site unknown
Vicky Stewart, age nine, died from brain injuries after assault from matron Ann Knizky, United Church Edmonton residential school, April 9, 1958. Buried in Waglisla after a false death record was issued.
Richard Thomas, age fifteen, beaten to death by Brother Terrance MacNamara, Kuper Island catholic indian school, April1964. Buried south of the school property in a mass grave with other children.
Joey Lavallee, age five, killed by torture from electric cattle prod shocks given by a priest at the portage la prairie catholic school, June 1966. Burial site unknown.
Elaine Dick, age 6, kicked to death by a nun, St. Paul’s catholic day school, North Vancouver, spring 1966. Buried in Squamish cemetery under a false name.
Margaret Sepass, age 9, flogged to death by a dorm supervisor, St. Michael’s Anglican Indian school, Albert Bay, December 1961. Burial site unknown.
Joseph Jones, age 11, sodomized to death by a staff member, St. Michael’s Anglican Indian school, Alert Bay, October 2, 1949. Burial site unknown.
Albert Hance, age 14, starved to death in a cold storage room as punishment for running away, St. George’s Anglican Indian school, Lytton, Buried next to the school in a mass grave.
Nora Jones, age 4, disappeared from the United Church Alberni school, April 5, 1970.
Sally Gardiner, age 16, died during forced abortion after being raped by senior staff member, United Church Alberni school, February 1966. Buried with her fetus in the forest west of the school building in a mass grave.
Albert Baptiste, age 9, died from electric shocks from a cattle prod wielded by a priest at the St. Eugene catholic Indian school, Cranbrook, on Christmas day, 1951. Buried in the local Indian cemetery.
Clifford Tate, strangled to death by staff member, United Church Alberni school, February 3, 1965. Burial site unknown.
Newborn baby girl, burned alive in the furnace of the Muscowequan catholic Indian school in Saskatchewan by a priest, November 1944. Ashes scattered.
Maggie Seward, age 13, pushed to her death out a window by a nun, Kuper Island catholic school, January 1930. Burial site unknown.
Sandy Mitchell, age 10, died after receiving experimental drugs from German speaking doctors at the Kuper Island catholic school, January 1939. Buried secretly in the Coqualeetza hospital graveyard, Sardis.
Fifteen Mohawk boys and girls shot to death by Canadian soldiers near the Anglican Indian school, Brantford, Ontario, summer of 1943. Buried in a mass grave at the nearby Glebe park.
Over 60,000 other children between the age of four and sixteen, cause of deaths unknown and unrecorded, who died in the Indian residential schools under the legal guardianship of the Catholic, Anglican and United Church between the years 1889 and 1996. Buried in at least 28 mass grave sites across Canada, or burned into ashes and scattered.
Johnny Bingo Dawson, age 53, residential school survivor and leader of Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD), died of a brutal beating by three Vancouver policemen, December 6, 2009. Cause of death falsified. Burial site unknown.
Ricky Lavallee, age 47, residential school survivor and leader of
the FRD, and an eyewitness to the beating death of Bingo Dawson, died of a blow to the chest by an unknown assailant, January 3, 2012.
William Arnold Combes, age 56, residential school survivor, FRD leader, and eyewitness to the abduction and disappearance of ten children by Queen Elizabeth in 1964, died after lethal injection and premature separation from his life support, St. Paul’s catholic hospital Vancouver on February 26, 2011. Burial site unknown.
Harry Wilson, age 53, residential school survivor and first eyewitness to finding a dead body at the Alberni school, died of the effects of blows to the head and chest, March 3, 2012, Vancouver. Burial site unknown.
The Great Canadian Cover Up, Part Two: The Missing Womens’ Inquiry, or Making the Getaway look like a Bust
by Kevin D. Annett
We always knew a fix was coming down when the local Chief of Police started public grandstanding and making noise to the press about holding “criminal inquiries”. That was his way to warn his mob buddies to make their getaway and hide their shit before they were really exposed. Governments are no different. – Retired RCMP officer George Brown, Vancouver, 2006
It not just our women who are going missing. Whole families are disappearing. Our northern indigenous communities are being terrorized and wiped out for their land by big corporations and their hired RCMP thugs. It’s the residential schools genocide taken to its next step. – Carol Martin, Vancouver, 2009
It was fitting that when I read tonight of the new Liberal government’s grandstanding announcement of yet another “inquiry” into missing aboriginal women I was standing across from the Georgia hotel in downtown Vancouver. Native prostitutes go into the Georgia all the time and are never seen again, since it’s also a private club for the Vancouver police and senior judges. But most people don’t savvy the connection, any more than they understand government “inquiries” for what they really are.
Hot on the heels of the immense camouflage called the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC), the diminutive Prime Minister Trudeau the Lesser has launched his own smoke and mirrors effort, equipped with all the right phrases. This one is aimed, not surprisingly, at that other genocide that’s giving Canada such a bad name and damaging its global credit and tourism rating: namely, the restrictively labeled “missing aboriginal women” matter. And as a neophyte who still looks like he doesn’t need to shave, wee Justin Trudeau has got to make this latest farce look convincing.
Of course, behind the political imperative of a new facelift for the nation is the reality that, like all “official investigations” emanating from Ottawa, this “Missing Women’s Inquiry” will have no teeth and no balls, nor the legal power to do anything besides make flaccid “recommendations”. Did somebody say TRC, Part Two?
For one thing, the very groups that have for years blocked and disrupted genuine efforts to find those responsible for the disappearances are the same ones in charge of this “inquiry”. Foremost in this regard is the misnamed “Native Women’s Association of Canada” (NWAC), a wholly funded, owned and operated subsidiary of the government, set up like the Assembly of First Nations (AFN) to divert and hijack genuine indigenous movements for change. NWAC will be leading the Inquiry, so don’t hold your breath.
For another, the “Inquiry” has already announced its plans to “work closely with the existing police investigations” into missing women. The what? There are no such investigations; or more accurately, whenever one begins, it gets shut down very quickly by those same police bodies. But don’t believe me. Ask a cop himself, like George Brown.
George is a west coast aboriginal man and a retired RCMP officer with over twenty years on the Force. In the spring of 2006, he and a few others tried setting up their own “Community Inquiry into Missing People” based in Vancouver’s downtown east side neighborhood where so many native people were and are disappearing. Their efforts lasted not even six months before the Vancouver police literally put a gun to George’s head and told him to back off.
As George remembers,
“From the eyewitnesses and even a couple of insiders, we were getting very close to finding out which senior cops and politicians were involved in the human trafficking and even some of the killings. That’s when the boot came down. I had to stop what I was doing if I wanted to live, it was that simple.” (1)
Annie Parker was one of the eyewitnesses. Kidnapped and tortured by Vancouver cop Bruce Michaelson into working for the police-run prostitution and snuff film operation called “the Hooker Game”, Annie was taken to parties where young, mostly aboriginal girls were drugged, raped and killed on camera. The girls were then disposed of by Michaelson and one of the Vancouver serial killers, a Canadian military officer named Jean-Guy Boudrais. At these parties Annie saw Vancouver mayor and now Senator Larry Campbell, former Prime Minister Paul Martin and a host of lesser politicos. (2)
That said, anyone who works with west coast aboriginal people for very long learns quickly the real reasons why so many of them are going missing. It’s not so much because of lone demented psychopaths – although such monsters are certainly useful to the real culprits – as due to the corporate hunger for the bountiful native-held lands and resources of central and northern British Columbia. And these corporations get a lot of help not only from the feds themselves but aboriginal politicians closely tied to the government and NWAC, like “chief” Ed John, himself an accused woman-killer.
Ed John made his early fortune and political capital by evicting fellow Carrier-Sekani tribal members off their land for companies like Alcan and Interfor, and trafficking native children into the homes of wealthy pedocides. He also helped shut down the only independent tribunal into Indian residential schools in the summer of 1998 by terrorizing its witnesses through his hired goons. Ed’s efforts so impressed Ottawa that they eventually made him Canada’s “aboriginal representative” (I kid you not) at the United Nations. (3)
Ed’s also done his own share of raping and killing people, according to eyewitnesses like Les Geurin of the Musqueam Indian reserve in south Vancouver, where Ed lives along with his wife, national AFN chief and government hack Wendy Grant. The Musqueam reserve, according to Les who has uncovered some of the bones, is also a regular dumping ground for the remains of the very missing aboriginal women who will be “investigated” by Ed John’s buddies on the NWAC and its upcoming “inquiry”.
Of course, that kind of collusion between the suspects and the investigators is as Canadian as inside stock trading, or as the infamous quote from Indian Agent Gerald Barry who, upon concluding his “investigation” of the death of children in the United Church’s Ahousaht residential school in early 1940, wrote to his bosses in Ottawa,
“As this was the property of the church, care was taken to avoid too close an inquiry.” (4)
Everything points to a stupendous cover-up of thousands of missing native people that is already in the works, since the lawyers will once again be running the “Missing Women’s Inquiry”. The ones whom William Shakespeare urged us to kill have had long experience in hiding bodies on Canada’s west coast.
In 2004, after the lawyers for the families of some of Vancouver’s missing women were given forensic evidence that women’s remains had been uncovered from a garbage pit on Ed John’s Musqueam reserve, the lawyers steadfastly ignored it – naturally, since the new evidence upset the Big Fix agreed upon by lawyers on both sides, that a single “lone gunman”, Willy Pickton, had killed dozens of Vancouver women. Indeed, multiple body dumping sites would suggest a bigger criminal conspiracy than sorry Mr. Pickton, whom the police had already chosen as their only suspect. Cameron Ward, the main lawyer for the families, didn’t even return the calls or emails of Les Geurin, the Musqueam maintenance man who’d discovered the bones and had them analyzed and positively identified as being human. (5)
Ottawa has clearly learned its lesson from the Pickton trial, which revealed that Vancouver police knew for years of the killing center known as Piggy’s Palace in Coquitlam, and not only did nothing but were caught attending the all night raping and snuffing parties going on there. So to conceal the police and high level political involvement with the Picktons – who were in truth simply the body disposal crew for wealthier men who were doing the actual killings – the government is buying itself insurance for the latest “inquiry” by making a big show of “involving” families of the victims in the process. Such a move will head off any potentially independent critics and muckrakers who last time uncovered the police-Pickton connection. But such “involvement” will come at the price of silence and complicity in what will inevitably be another big getaway for the real killers. (6)
At the end of the day, no Canadian government will ever get to the bottom of and stop the trafficking and killing of aboriginal people, any more than child rape will ever be officially halted, and for the same reason: whenever the police dig very deep they find they’re investigating their own bosses and their friends. As Nishga activist Carol Martin reminds us about the Disappeared of Canada, “It’s just the residential schools genocide taken to its next step”.
What is necessary is for the community to take action on its own, over and against the established authorities, as George Brown and others have done. Indeed, launching such independent, citizen-based inquiries with the power to arrest and prosecute the ones killing our neighbours is the only recourse left for Canadians who want to do more than simply remember the Disappeared. To do that, we’ll first need to establish our own common law courts and step outside the sordid “crown” jurisdiction entirely, nourished by the will and freedom to make such a change happen. But considering our sorry track record to date, that kind of daring by Canadians is as likely as Justin Trudeau naming the names of all the child trading politicians.
Nevertheless, do stay tuned. It can only get ever more amusing, to those with eyes to see and hearts to revolt.
(1) From an interview with the author on May 14, 2006 in Maple Ridge, B.C. George Brown is also featured as a witness in Unrepentant, the award-winning documentary film on Indian residential schools found atwww.hiddennolonger.com .
(2) See Annie Parker’s complete testimony at www.itccs.org , Important Posts: “Memo on the Organized Disappearance, Torture, Exploitation and Murder of Womena and Children on Canada’s West Coast”, May 26, 2006: (http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/memorandum-on-the-organized-disappearance-torture-exploitation-and-murder-of-women-and-children-on-canada-s-west-coast-a-summary-from-eyewitnesses/ )
(3) From the testimony of numerous witnesses in closed sessions, and of Frank Martin and Helen Michel, Carrier-Sekani tribal members who testified about the killing of their relatives by Ed John’s agents in Prince George, at the IHRAAM Tribunal in Vancouver on June 13, 1998. The author was physically assaulted at the same Tribunal on June 14 by a rather large man named Dean Wilson who claimed to represent Mr. John, and who while clutching the author by the throat exclaimed, “Eddie John doesn’t like what you’re doing here! He’s the one who speaks for Indians, get it?”
(4) From the Indian Affairs RG 10 collection (Indian residential schools), R 7733 file, West Coast Agency reports, January 17, 1940, as quoted in “Hidden No Longer: Genocide in Canada, Past and Present” BY Kevin D. Annett,www.hiddennolonger.com .
(5) From a series of videotaped interviews by the author during 2004 with Les Guerin and Jim Kew, both of whom were residents on the Musqueam Indian reservation during this period. Documents related to these incidents are also on line atwww.hiddennolonger.com .
(6) The involvement of elements of the RCMP and Vancouver city police with the Hell’s Angels and the Pickton brothers has been testified by eyewitnesses including two aboriginal women who were taken to Piggy’s Palace by police during 1999 and 2000. Both women were interviewed by the author on his Vancouver Co-op Radio program Hidden from History in the summer of 2010, shortly before that program was suddenly cancelled without explanation by the government-funded station managers. In addition, a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative named Grant Wakefield who was an undercover informant at Piggy’s palace met with the author during 2011 and gave his own eyewitness account of seeing the politicians mentioned and senior RCMP officials participating in the rape and killing of aboriginal women there. See the author’s upcoming book Unrelenting for more details. (www.itccs.org , www.KevinAnnett.com)