Crimes against Humanity, from Canada to Rome: A recent, exclusive interview with Kevin Annett (June 26, 2018)
Posted on July 1, 2018 by Kevin
Kevin delves into the recent attempted arrest of Jorge Bergoglio, the roots of Genocide in Canada and globally, the emerging Republic of Kanata, and his life’s lessons.
And order the latest book on our work, “The Case for the Republic of Kanata” at www.createspace.com/8644242
Proof: The Medical Murder of Willam Combes, eyewitness to crimes by “Queen” Elizabeth Windsor
Posted on June 19, 2018 by Kevin
In this breaking exclusive interview, Erika, a former nurse at the catholic St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver, speaks of how she witnessed the final days of genocide survivor William Combes. She is convinced that all of his symptoms indicate that he died of arsenic poisoning, not “tuberculosis” as the British Columbia Coroner claims. William was a witness to the abduction of ten children by “Queen Elizabeth” Windsor on October 10, 1964 at the catholic Kamloops Indian residential school. William died suddenly in hospital shortly before he was to go public about the abduction and permanent disappearance of the ten children. See www.murderbydecree.com and www.itccs.org .Posted in “Truth and Reconciliation Commission”, 9th circle, Action: What to Do, Canada, Catholic Church, Charges Laid, Chuch of England, Church of Rome, civil rights, common law, common law court of justice, Crown of England, England, Genocide in Canada, here we stand, ITCCS, Johnny Bingo Dawson, Legal Background, Mass Graves in Canada, Media, nanaimo indian hospital, Ninth Circle, Ottawa, Prime Minister Harper, Public International Court of Justice, Public Summonses, queen Elizabeth, radio free kanata, Reality Checks, Rev. Kevin Annett, Ritual Murder of Children, Ritual Rape and Torture of Children, Roman Catholic Church, Satanic Ritual Torture, Testimonies of Survivors and Eyewitnesses, The International Common Law Court of Justice, Torture, Twelve Mile Club, United Church of Canada, vancouver club, Vatican, William Combes
Following the Money behind Genocide: Read this Book!
Posted on February 18, 2018 by Kevin
At the Mouth of a Cannon is Kevin Annett’s latest book, and his personal account of the forces behind the theft of land by corporations, government and churches in Canada. This book describes the genocide of the Ahousaht indigenous people by the United Church and its business and government partners. Based on Kevin’s firsthand experiences and his alliance with Ahousaht elder Earl Maquinna George, At the Mouth of a Cannon is a must-read for anyone concerned about the ongoing assault on our planet, our children and our liberties. Obtainable at amazon.com and atwww.createspace.com/7997500 . See also www.itccs.org andwww.murderbydecree.com .
Important Announcement on Operation Atonement … AND Now Available! Kevin’s latest book:
Posted on January 19, 2018 by Kevin
On April 15, 2018, a global campaign will commence to directly halt child trafficking and other genocidal actions by the Vatican, other churches, governments and corporations. ITCCS Field Secretary for North America, Kevin Annett, describes some of the campaign and how to be involved.
At the Mouth of a Cannon: Conquest and Cupidity on Canada’s West Coast – A Personal Account
Authored by Rev. Kevin Daniel AnnettAvailable now at www.createspace.com/7997500
AT THE MOUTH OF A CANNON puts a human face on Genocide in Canada. It depicts the last-stand resistance by one west coast indigenous nation to a three-headed assault by the British Crown, its churches, and land-hungry companies. Leading that opposition are the succeeding generations of the Maquinna clan, the hereditary Ahousaht war-chiefs who must battle not only smallpox-bearing missionaries, gunships and loggers but their own fellow chiefs who seek to accommodate to and accept the white invaders. And that battle is far from over.
AT THE MOUTH OF A CANNON is one man’s discovery and personal account of the untold story of the Ahousahts and how their nation and land was seized by foreigners. A renegade clergyman from his own United Church that led the assault on the Ahousahts, author Kevin Annett befriended and fought alongside Chief Earl Maquinna George during the 1990′s as he struggled alone to stop the sale and logging of the last of the Ahousaht ancestral land on Flores Island. This is a moving story of Group Crime and resistance, of who owns British Columbia and how natives and whites alike are expected to dance to the tune of multinational corporations. But the unconquerable spirit of a few souls on either side of the racial divide struggles to prevail against overwhelming odds and big money.
List Price: $15.006″ x 9″ (15.24 x 22.86 cm)Black & White on White paper232 pagesISBN-13: 978-1983790843 (CreateSpace-Assigned)ISBN-10: 1983790842
BISAC: History / Canada / GeneralOrder your copy today at: www.createspace.com/7997500Learn more this Sunday January 21 on Kevin’s blog radio program Here We Stand, 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, 11 pm GMT atwww.bbsradio.com/herewestand Posted in “Truth and Reconciliation Commission”, Action: What to Do, Canada, Catholic Church, Child Trafficking, Chuch of England, Church of Rome, common law, Crown of England, environment, Ethnic Cleansing, gary patterson, Genocide in Canada, here we stand, Historical Background, ITCCS, Johnny Bingo Dawson, Jorge Bergoglio, Joseph Ratzinger, Kevin Annett, Legal Background, Mass Graves in Canada, Media, nanaimo indian hospital, Ninth Circle, Ottawa, Pope Benedict, Pope Francis the First, Prime Minister Harper, Public International Court of Justice, Public Summonses, queen Elizabeth, RCMP, Republic of Kanata, Rev. Kevin Annett, Ritual Murder of Children, Ritual Rape and Torture of Children, Roman Catholic Church, Satanic Ritual Torture, Squamish Nation, Testimonies of Survivors and Eyewitnesses, The International Common Law Court of Justice, Twelve Mile Club, United Church of Canada, vancouver club, Vatican, William Combes
‘Tis the Season to be Bad Ass: An Update from Kevin (“Don’t Tread on Me”) Annett
Posted on November 17, 2017 by KevinNovember 17, 2017
Greetings one and all! Before the mandatory brain-deadness of the Christmas season descends on everyone, here are some important reminders to keep tucked away:
- Our weekly radio program Here We Stand is on hold until the first Sunday in the new year, January 7, 2018. We are planning a new format and medium for this, the voice of our Common Law Republic and Covenanters movement. If you want to listen to our archived programs in the meantime, just write to me and I’ll send you the entire file, or for now see www.bbsradio.com/herewestand. Watch www.itccs.orgfor more announcements.
- December is the month when we especially commemorate two victims of Genocide in Canada: our brother Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, a leader of the Vancouver-based movement to expose residential school crimes who died from a targeted killing and savage police beating on December 9, 2009; and 14 year old Maisie Shaw, kicked to her death by United Church clergyman Alfred Caldwell on Christmas Eve, 1946 at the Alberni Indian residential school. To do justice to Bingo and Maisie and so many of the other fallen, remember to hold memorial and protest actions outside or inside your local United, Catholic and Anglican churches on December 9 and December 24. Write to us for flyers and for the details of the campaign to disestablish these criminal churches. (see www.murderbydecree.com)
- A West Coast Common Law Grand Jury is being convened in Vancouver on January 15, 2018 to begin a new inquiry into missing people and crimes against humanity. Commencing on the third anniversary of the Proclamation of the Republic of Kanata, the Grand Jury is formed as an alternative to the Canadian government’s farcical cover-up called the “Missing Womens’ Inquiry”. If you have information for the Grand Jury and would like to participate, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This Christmas season, why not give to your family and friends gifts that mean something? Like for instance, one or all of our seven recently-published books on such matrix-shattering themes as Genocide, home grown war crimes, common law training and how to be a whistle blower and win? Here are the titles in question and how to order them (all cheaply priced at $20 or less):
|Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion|
https://www.createspace.com/6052421Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada, Past and Present https://www.createspace.com/6085632This book is also posted online at www.murderbydecree.comTruth Tellers’ Shield: A Whistleblowers’ Manual
https://www.createspace.com/6534773A History of White People in Canada
https://www.createspace.com/6784355A Common Law Training Manual
https://www.createspace.com/6988697Fallen: The Story of the Vancouver Four
https://www.createspace.com/7263374Here We Stand: Summoning God’s People in a Time of Judgement
Happy solstice, and stay bad!
Posted in 9th circle, Action: What to Do, Canada, Catholic Church, Charges Laid, Child Trafficking, Chuch of England, Church of Rome, common law, common law court of justice, covenanters, Crown of England, Genocide, Genocide in Canada, Historical Background, ITCCS, Johnny Bingo Dawson, Kevin Annett, Legal Background, Mass Graves in Canada, Ninth Circle, Papal Deception, police state, Pope Benedict, Pope Francis the First, Press TV, Prime Minister Harper, Public International Court of Justice, Public Summonses, queen Elizabeth, radio free kanata, Republic of Kanata, Rev. Kevin Annett, Ricky Lavallee, Ritual Murder of Children, Ritual Rape and Torture of Children, Roman Catholic Church, Satanic Ritual Torture, Testimonies of Survivors and Eyewitnesses, The International Common Law Court of Justice, Torture, Twelve Mile Club, United Church of Canada, United States of America, vancouver club, Vatican, William Combes
Remember, Grieve, and Change: A Tribute to the Fallen and Those to Come – An All Peoples’ Remembrance Day Program
Posted on November 9, 2017 by Kevin
This Sunday November 12, 2017 on Here We Stand
at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, 11 pm GMT on www.bbsradio.com/herewestand
A society that legally murders the innocent and then buries its crimes requires our collective complicity and amnesia. But we will no longer feed their bloody system.
On this All Peoples’ Remembrance Day, don’t miss our final program of the season. Featuring your host Kevin Annett and the songs and voices of the dead, gone but never forgotten.
See also www.itccs.org and www.murderbydecree.com .
And in memory of my uncle Sub. Lt. Robert Annett, age 19, who died in action on April 29, 1944 after giving his life jacket to a drowning fellow seaman from the HMCS Athabaskan:
“Greater Love has no man than to give his life for another”
BUT Are we actually against War? A reflection on the upcoming program:
On this All Peoples’ Remembrance Day we recognize that we cannot be against war in general, for to be so is too easy and it changes nothing.
We especially cannot be against war when we depend on and profit from it so much, through a permanent arms economy that sustains our standard of living and privileges.
We pay for war with our taxes, we benefit from war materially, and we even draw our pension and retirement funds from the profits of the arms industry – as does every major church and religion on the planet, starting with the Vatican Incorporated.
So no, none of us are against war in practice. How can we be? If we were, we would be refusing to pay our taxes and with our bodies we would be blockading the army recruitment offices and impeding the arms and uranium shipped overseas to exterminate other people, and we would be telling every soldier in the world to disobey their orders to kill. We would be opposing war with our actions, not our words.
But even if we were not so utterly compromised we could not stop any war, because it is always too distant a crime. There is only one war that we can affect and perhaps even stop, and that is the war at home, in ourselves and in our own communities. It is that backyard war of which we will speak today, and the victims of the war at home who we will hold up now and remember.
Listen and act, starting this Sunday, November 12 at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, 11 pm GMT at www.bbsradio.com/herewestand .
Note: After today’s show, our program will resume broadcasting on Sunday, January 7, 2018 at the regular time, with a new line up and new initiatives for liberty and justice. Until then, listen to any and all of our archived programs at www.bbsradio.com/herewestand .
The Oldest Lie and the Greatest Crime: Ending the Reign of the False Church
Posted on October 26, 2017 by KevinLISTEN HERE! To a Special Reformation Anniversary Program on Here We Standhttps://bbsradio.com/podcast/oldest-lie-and-greatest-crime-october-29-2017https://bbsradio.com/sites/default/files/audio_dirs/herewestand/Here_We_Stand_2017-10-29.mp3With your hosts Kevin Annett and Andrew Paterson
Christian churches have led the genocidal slaughter of untold millions of people and continue to traffic, rape and murder children with impunity, armed with your tax money. Why and how have they done so? By what means do they and their compliant government and corporate allies conceal their crimes and exonerate themselves? And how have we successfully prosecuted and stopped these false and murderous churches and the evil behind them? Kevin and Andrew describe the ongoing campaign to spiritually and politically disestablish the criminally convicted Churches of Rome, England and Canada. Today’s program commences a two day period of global prayer and fasting designed to call out and separate people from these corporations, and to launch new Covenanted Congregations free of the legacy of colonialism and genocide. It is indeed time for all of us to “Come out from their evil and be separated”. (2 Corinthians 6:17) For background listen to last week’s program “Sovereignty and Re-Formation” at this link: https://bbsradio.com/podcast/sovereignty-and-re-formation-october-22-2017 See also www.murderbydecree.com and www.itccs.org .
Posted in “Truth and Reconciliation Commission”, 9th circle, Action: What to Do, Canada, Catholic Church, Charges Laid, Child Trafficking, Chuch of England, Church of Rome, common law, common law court of justice, covenanters, Crimen Solicitationas, Crown of England, England, Genocide in Canada, Historical Background, Holy See, home rule, ITCCS, Jesuits, Jorge Bergoglio, Joseph Ratzinger, Legal Background, Mass Graves in Canada, Media, Ninth Circle, Occupy the Vatican, Ottawa, Pope Benedict, Pope Francis the First, Press TV, Public International Court of Justice, Public Summonses, queen Elizabeth, radio free kanata, Republic of Kanata, Rev. Kevin Annett, Ricky Lavallee, Ritual Murder of Children, Ritual Rape and Torture of Children, Roman Catholic Church, Satanic Ritual Torture, Testimonies of Survivors and Eyewitnesses, The International Common Law Court of Justice, Torture, Twelve Mile Club, United Church of Canada, vancouver club, Vatican, William Combes
Scathing report exposes century-old, ongoing genocide by Canada, Great Britain and the Vatican; Calls for sanctions, arrests and war crimes trials
Posted on September 5, 2017 by Kevin
Breaking News – For Immediate Release
Issued by the Central Office of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
New York and Brussels –
A comprehensive report that details an historic and ongoing plan to exterminate indigenous people across Canada was released this morning to the United Nations and the European Union. A copy of the entire report follows.
The report is entitled “A Report on the Continuity of Genocidal Crimes in Canada: An Appeal to the People and Governments of the World”. Itwas issued by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), a human rights coalition that has spearheaded the campaign for judicial action against the Vatican, the British Crown and their churches for genocide and child trafficking.
The ITCCS presented copies of its report today to UN and EU officials as well as to diplomatic representatives of twelve nations, including Russia, China and the United States. A special personal appeal is made in the report to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Among its recommendations, the ITCCS report calls on the global community to enact economic and political sanctions against Canada, Great Britain and the Vatican, dispatch international peace keepers and forensic investigation teams to Canada, and aid in the prosecution of these regimes for crimes against humanity.
In addition, the report calls for citizens in Canada and all nations to commence their own “community sanctions” against these governments and their churches “in accordance with the Nuremberg Principle that compels citizens to neither aid or nor cooperate with proven murderous regimes”.
The ITCCS report documents meticulously the November, 1910 plan by Canadian church and state to exterminate non-Christian indigenous nations through special internment camps deceptively named “Indian residential schools”. It shows that at least 65,000 children died in these camps in less than a century because of deliberate policies of germ warfare, starvation and systemic violence.
The report also reveals that a “continuity of crime” continues to exist against Canadian aboriginal women and families through state-sponsored child trafficking and terror designed to secure indigenous lands for resource-hungry American and Chinese corporations.
Based on an exhaustive, twenty year investigation contained in a 400 page study known as “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada” (www.murderbydecree.com), the ITCCS report is the culmination of a grueling citizen-led truth campaign waged in the face of unending violence, intimidation, coverup and misinformation by the government and churches of Canada.
In the closing words of the report,
Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. Seven of our comrades have died from foul play at the hands of the police and others. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will continue to die if justice is not done.
The ITCCS report will be followed by public forums and direct actions across North America and Europe throughout the fall, as well as the convening of a new common law court by jurists and ITCCS affiliates in Canada, Serbia, America and other nations.
The Report can be viewed online at www.itccs.org . A copy is appended to this news release. It is based on evidence contained in part at www.murderbydecree.com .
For more information contact the ITCCS Central Office at email@example.com or by leaving a message at 386-323-5774 (USA).
Issued 5 September, 2017 by the ITCCS Central Office
A Report on the Continuity of Genocidal Crimes in Canada: An Appeal to the People and Governments of the World
Issued by the Central Directorate of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 5, 2017
With the endorsement of traditional Elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis, Cowichan and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
And by ITCCS affiliates in Canada, the United States, Ireland, England and Serbia
Issued to the United Nations and the European Union
and released globally on September 5, 2017
Published under the Common Cause Copyright Agreement
whereby this Report may be reproduced, copied, quoted or presented in whole or in part for any non-commercial purpose if its source and authors are cited
Based on evidence published at www.murderbydecree.com
The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
This report is written with the blood of countless aboriginal children, and of those who have died to bring the truth of their fate to light. It is the culmination of a twenty year, citizen-led campaign to document, confront and prosecute the deliberate genocide of non-Christian aboriginal people in Canada by the Vatican, the British Crown, the government of Canada and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church. The evidence in this report is based on the sworn testimony of 358 survivors of the murderous “Indian residential schools” where over 65,000 children died between 1889 and 1996; by exhaustive documentation found at www.murderbydecree.com ; and by the testimonies of eyewitnesses to ongoing crimes against humanity in Canada.
It is something more than a miracle that this report has survived the many years of official lies, misinformation, violence and intimidation waged by these churches and governments against their surviving victims and a handful of truth-seeking Canadians. Despite the enormous and unrelenting campaign of state terror waged against him since 1995, the former United Church clergyman Kevin Annett has been the mainstay and inspiration of this movement, at the cost of his family, his livelihood and his safety. If not for Kevin’s unflagging devotion and courage, and his heroic persistence against every imaginable odd, this report, as well as the limited “compensation” and acknowledgment offered by the Canadian government to Indian residential school survivors, would never have come about.
We must also acknowledge the seven aboriginal members of the ITCCS who have died at the hands of the police and others in the course of publicly surfacing this enormous crime and confronting the churches responsible: Chief Louis Daniels, Edna Philips, Harriett Nahanee, Harry Wilson, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, William Combes and Ricky Lavallee. Their memory and witness, along with the lives of 65,000 children and those who continue to disappear and fall, will always be honored.
Lest We Forget
Six Martyrs of the campaign to expose and prosecute
Genocide in Canada:
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson
Chief Louis Daniels
Posted by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
www.itccs.org , www.murderbydecree.com
These six aboriginal activists were all survivors of the murderous, church-run “Indian residential schools” and active members of the campaign to expose and prosecute these crimes by the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada.
They were all organizers with the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD), a forerunner to the ITCCS, and led or participated in protests and non-violent occupations of these churches.
They were all eyewitnesses to killings or burials of children at Indian residential schools.
All of them died of foul play at the hands of the Vancouver police, hospital staff, church agents or other unknown parties.
Harriett Nahanee, died of induced pneumonia in Surrey Remand prison, February 24, 2007; Genocide survivor. First eyewitness to a residential school murder to go public; Co-founder with Kevin Annett of the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD), Vancouver; led occupations of the Catholic, Anglican and United churches shortly before her death.
William Combes, died of lethal injection, St. Paul’s Catholic hospital, Vancouver, February 26, 2011; Genocide survivor. Eyewitness of killings and of the abduction of ten aboriginal children by Elizabeth Windsor on October 10, 1964 at the Kamloops Catholic residential school; public leader of the FRD and church occupations; died shortly before giving public testimony about the 1964 abductions.
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, died of police beating, Vancouver, December 9, 2009. Genocide survivor. Eyewitness to killings and rapes at Anglican Alert Bay residential school. Prominent leader of FRD and Vancouver church occupations. Threatened with death by United Church minister Gary Paterson and a Vancouver police sergeant less than two weeks before he was killed.
Ricky Lavallee,eyewitness to killings at Catholic residential schools in Manitoba. Eyewitness to the fatal beating of Johnny Bingo Dawson. Died of blows to the head and chest, February 2, 2012. Genocide survivor and FRD member, participant in Vancouver church occupations.
Harry Wilson (left), died of unknown causes, April 6, 2012. Genocide survivor. Eyewitness to mass burials and murder of children at United Church Alberni residential school. FRD member.
Chief Louis Daniels, died suddenly of unknown causes in Victoria General Hospital, May 16, 2010 . Genocide survivor. Public opponent of state-funded, drug dealing native politicians in Manitoba. Eyewitness to mass killings at United Church and Catholic residential schools. Co-founder of FRD.
1. A master plan by the Vatican and the Crown of England, acting through the government and churches of Canada, to exterminate domestic indigenous nations has been in operation since November 25, 1910. (1) This plan was set in motion and maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the judiciary and private corporations. As a plan of deliberate church-sponsored genocide it has been modeled on and tied to similar Crimes by the Vatican against non-Catholic peoples across the world.
- This Canadian plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, modeled on a Jesuit program and established with state approval and by Order in Council on July 1, 1920. (2) That system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it until it formally ended in 1996, or more than 65,000 children. (3) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of extermination of the non-assimilatedaboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present time. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original native nations, predominantly on Canada’s west coast: a killing-off of between one and two million people since 1850.
- While the general aim of this genocide was the elimination of all non-Christian native peoples, its associated purpose was the extirpation of traditional indigenous kinship networks and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. This was achieved by wiping out the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1889 and 1996 along with the majority of indigenous languages and traditional land bases.
- Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1972, this genocidal plan intensified at the hands of different branches of the Canadian government and agencies like Catholic-run adoption and foster care agencies. Every level of government and church in Canada has continued the active destruction of indigenous families and their culture, including child welfare and family court systems and the state-funded aboriginal band councils themselves. The “chiefs”of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous identity or authority and control over traditional lands and resources. They also routinely engage in the terrorizing and exploiting of their own people, including through the trafficking and sale of tribal children. These “chiefs” are doing these crimes at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and resource-extractive multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
- The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the world demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the period since 1990 has witnessed a rapid escalation of violence against Indians and a return to the brutal methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of death squads manned by off-duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and foreign corporations. (4)
6. By 1995, when the incipient ITCCS campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (5)
- This Directive by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Jean Chretien was launched barely one week before the opening of the first independent inquiry into residential school crimes in Canada: the United Nations- affiliated IHRAAM Tribunal held in Vancouver. (6) The Directive consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists, residential school survivors and the public campaign led by the future ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett, who organized the IHRAAM Tribunal. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, smears, disruptions and violence against Annett and these targeted groups, including the elimination of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This Cabinet Directive was never revoked, and has caused the death of at least seven native activists who have been assassinated by RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of the ITCCS network. (7)
- The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just prior to the convening of the IHRAAM Tribunal on June 12, 1998. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first and primary goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the disruption campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes by “chiefs” in the pay of the federal government. (8) Another target of this state terror plan were the Gustafson Lake natives in central B.C. who after defending the sacred burial lands of their people were subjected to a covertly-organized military assault and follow-up smear campaign by Montague and the RCMP during the same summer of 1998.
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous activists of the ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were murdered at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized the movement to prosecute Canadian church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the killing or disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – performed a similar destruction of the community effort to identify the growing numbers of missing native women across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
- This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that tied the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men and women who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has revealed that the present leadership of the Anglican, Roman Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. That is, the crime has never stopped and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government. This no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage efforts towards the ITCCS campaign and its chief public spokesman and symbol in North America, Kevin Annett.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men and women who trafficked, tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister, a Catholic Archbishop and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican, Catholic or United Church that ran the residential school death camps. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and “snuff-film” ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: former Vancouver Mayor Larry Campbell and aboriginal puppet leader Patrick Brazeau. (9)
12. The general purpose and consequence of the Chretien state terror directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes, as well as their ties to similar crimes in other countries. There is, for example, a clear and direct link between the Thailand and China-based organ and human trafficking industry and the disappearance of aboriginal women in B.C. (10)
- By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to put a final end to these exposures by placing a definitive “spin and containment” over the whole issue of past and present Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house committee: an elaborate deception and obstruction of justice misnamed the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC).
- The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to create a false narrative on a crime by burying evidence, silencing witnesses, discrediting truth tellers and exonerating the guilty. In partnership with the three churches responsible for the residential schools genocide and with the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of that genocide with remarkable ease and success. It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime, especially among west coast native nations. (11) Accordingly, the TRC was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
- It is clear that this latest stage-managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families and that have concealed these crimes for many years.
- Like the TRC, the Missing Women “Inquiry” operates through hand-picked government loyalists who lack any judicial power or mandate to bring charges against the guilty or conduct any genuine investigation. The pseudo Inquiry is actually halting genuine efforts to reveal the crimes and who is responsible for them, and is silencing eyewitnesses who dispute the officialaccounts of the disappearances. As a controlled stage show run by the very powers responsible for making native women go missing, the “Inquiry” is moribund, having released no report of any of its supposed findings in the over two years of its shadowy existence. We believe this is to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed with maximum profit to the corporate and governmental interests behind that destruction.
- As proof of this is the burial and obfuscation by the “Inquiry” of a key fact: namely, that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our own investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (12) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was in fact the deliberate political assassination of the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people and their leaders.
- These crimes have a darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that the IHRAAM Tribunal documented in June, 1998 during its inquiry into the Indian residential schools. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the 17thcentury by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian residential schools from their inception. (13) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican, Catholic and United Church Indian schools and implicates senior members of the government and the British royal family and these churches. (14)The same Ninth Circle continues to kill with impunity today including on west coast native lands heavily endowed with valuable resources. It is evident that the same forces traditionally behind the theft of aboriginal lives and lands continue to ritually kill and traffic native children.
- Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its fresh-faced, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining traditional indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black-ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of mostly Chinese and American resource corporations.
20. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction, as is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to prosecute any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active victimization by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice for survivors of this genocide within Canada or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian and Corporate Canada. (15)
21. Accordingly, it falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their proven Crimes against Humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as Crimen Sollicitationas within the Roman Catholic church, that subverts child protection laws and the power of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same policy, as will any non-Catholic church that reunifies with the Roman Papacy according to the “one world church” plan of the convicted war criminal Jorge Bergoglio, aka “Pope Francis”. (16) Since its enactment in 1929, Crimen Sollicitationas has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada, America, Ireland, Croatia, across Europe and around the world to continue unchecked. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizenry or its own lawful sovereignty.
22. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the western bloc.
23. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate and the ITCCS affiliates in seven countries ask that these governments undertake the following actions:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and by imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these powers
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to arrest convicted and suspected war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and analysis of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools and Indian hospitals across Canada
- Convene domestic and international courts of justice to indict and prosecute those individuals and corporate institutions responsible for these and other Crimes against Humanity
We also call upon the citizens of the world and of Canada to commence their own direct community sanctions against these governments and their churches in accordance with the Nuremberg Principle that compels citizens to neither fund nor cooperate with proven murderous regimes or organizations. These sanctions include denying taxes and any funds to these governments and to the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada; performing citizens’ arrests against known or suspected child-raping clergy and their accomplices; and peacefully seizing the property and wealth of these churches as convicted transnational criminal organizations.
In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to the people, governments, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. Seven of our comrades have died from foul play at the hands of the police and others. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will continue to die if justice is not done.
Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 5, 2017 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis, Cowichan and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada, and also by the ITCCS affiliates in Canada, USA, Ireland, England and Serbia
- A contractual agreement dated November 25, 1910 between the government of Canada and the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Presbyterian and Methodist churches (the latter two were the predecessors to the United Church of Canada) established the jointly funded and administered Indian residential schools in which over half of the children died.(http://itccs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/communique-011.jpg .)
- A special Order in Council ratified on July 1, 1920 made it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system.(http://itccs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/communique-004.jpg )
- This approximate mortality figure is based on government and church statistics and is discussed and documented in detail on pp. 41 and following in Murder byDecree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada (Amazon, 2016). Found online at www.murderbydecree.com
- Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo:http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/memorandum-on-the-organized-disappearance-torture-exploitation-and-murder-of-women-and-children-on-canada-s-west-coast-a-summary-from-eyewitnesses/. See also Part 3 in www.murderbydecree.com .
- A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/secret-black-ops-program-identified-by-canadian-government-source-2/
- IHRAAM is The International Human Rights Association of American Minorities, a non-governmental organization at the United Nations. IHRAAM sponsored the Tribunal and its Director Dr. Yussuf Kly and field worker Rudy James were in attendance there along with fifteen aboriginal observers, from June 12-14, 1998 in Vancouver. See The Globe and Mail, June 20, 1998 & www.murderbydecree.com .
- These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
- These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com) Ed John has served as Canada’s unofficial “aboriginal representative” at the United Nations and in other diplomatic capacities.
- The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”, such as Constable Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
- See Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalist very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
- Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
- This fact was established by RCMP Constable George Brown through his own independent Missing Persons Inquiry conducted in Vancouver from 2001-2003. Brown is quoted in the documentary film Unrepentantthat is posted at www.murderbydecree.com and in Part Three of the same book.
- See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com)for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of two participants in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Toos Neijenhuis and Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, are found at these sites:http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/transcript-of-anne-marie-van-blijenburghs-testimony-about-child-murders-in-belgium/ andhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-peCsdhscSA&t=135s
- See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/expel-canada-united-kingdom-and-the-vatican-from-the-un-general-assembly-letter-of-demand-issued-to-secretary-general-ban-ki-moon/and http://itccs.org/2016/05/02/united-nations-head-censured-as-itccs-activates-new-campaign-to-disestablish-criminal-powers/
- In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/pope-francis-is-named-by-former-argentine-junta-insider-as-prime-mover-in-child-trafficking-network-francis-concealed-vatican-crown-of-england-holyrood-agreement/ . A complete copy of the Crimen policy is available atwww.murderbydecree.com .Jorge Bergoglio was found guilty of committing crimes against humanity, specifically the trafficking and death of children in Argentina during the 1980′s and in Belgium and Holland between 1998 and 2009, by the International Common Law Court of Justice in July of 2014. ( For more background seehttp://itccs.org/2014/07/24/sheriffs-move-to-arrest-convicted-church-leaders-bergoglio-pachon-and-welby-vatican-crown-plan-counter-attack/ )
For the general catalogue of evidence and testimonies regarding past and present Genocide in Canada see www.murderbydecree.com . This evidence is also available in hardcover as Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada: A Counter Report to the ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ , obtainable through amazon.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . The recent history of this campaign is found at www.itccs.org
Fight Back and Win with these Books!
Posted on June 17, 2017 by KevinBreaking News: https://youtu.be/KXcd9WnINSEKevin Annett’s 12th and latest book:
To order: www.createspace.com/7263374
List Price: $14.95 – Release Date: Sunday June 18, 2017
Fallen is a personal recollection and reflection concerning the lives of four men known to the author, all of whom died by probable foul play. The four characters were survivors of the murderous “Indian residential schools” of Canada and lived in the poverty-stricken downtown east side of Vancouver. The author came to know them intimately as they shared their stories with him and helped to publicly expose the horrors of the state and church-run residential schools.
Fallen is the human face of Canada’s ongoing genocide, written with heart-felt pathos.The characters present a mystery that is never resolved and yet accentuates whatever humanity remains to us: the capacity for the unlikeliest of people to endure alone against unspeakable odds with nothing on their side save themselves. And having found that endurance they become more than victims amidst the usual woe called history.
This is Kevin Annett’s twelfth book. He is a renowned Canadian whistle blower and Nobel Peace Prize Nominee who has led the global campaign to expose and prosecute crimes against humanity by church and state.
Order Fallen today through this email: email@example.com , or atwww.createspace.com/7263374
And order Kevin’s other recent books as follows:
Canada’s Most Censored Story and the man who brought it to light
Two new books by Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Kevin Annett
“Incontrovertible proof that Canada and its churches deliberately exterminated tens of thousands of children under the guise of education. This work should be in every college curriculum.” –Murder by Decreereviewer Dr. Archibald Sayers
“This is the ultimate David and Goliath story of official crime and heroic integrity. I have rarely been so moved by a book.” –Unrelenting reviewer Elizabeth Richeson
Order your copies now through the create space links above or through firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-323-5774 (USA)
Issued March 1, 2016
An indispensable weapon for those fighting wrongdoing:
Truth Tellers’ Shield: A Manual for Whistle Blowers
The third book in a series by Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Kevin Annett
To order: www.createspace.com/6534773 (List price: $10)
“I found the Manual an immensely helpful guide for navigating pitfalls and attacks from powerful adversaries. But it also elevates us beyond the mundane facts of oppression to the higher purpose given to any truth teller. Every social activist should have a copy.” – Darryl Connelly, veteran journalist-activist
Order yours now through the create space link above or by contacting email@example.com or 386-323-5774 (USA)
Issued April 15, 2016
Critics are kind of raving about A History of White People in Canada!
“Where does this Annett fellow get off calling our honorable Prime Ministers drunkards and robber barons? Not all of them were!” – George McLaren, Royal Canadian Legion
“Holy shit et mon dieu! I thought I put out a gag order on that little bastard!” – former Prime Minister Jean Chretien
Be a naughty Canadian and order your copy today!
www.createspace.com/6784355 (List price: $10)
Or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued August 1, 2016
A New Weapon in the Arsenal of Freedom!
The definitive Common Law Training Guide
Issued by the first court to successfully prosecute and convict the Vatican, Canada and the Crown of England for Crimes against Humanity, the Common Law Training Manual is a weapon to educate and mobilize the people to reclaim their freedom from arbitrary rulers and their tyranny.
Order your copy today at www.createspace.com/6988697 or contact email@example.com – List price: $10
We Remember the Murdered Children, and those responsible:
Posted on December 13, 2016 by Kevin
Commemorate Maisie Shaw Remembrance Day this Christmas by shutting down the churches that killed her and 60,000 other children!The Scene of the Crime and the Killer: Alberni Indian Residential School and its Principal, United Church minister Alfred Caldwell (1946)
A Special Appeal from the ITCCS and Radio Free Kanata
Her life was snuffed out in a moment by a kick from United Church minister Alfred Caldwell, who got away with his crime. And like so many others, the victim, Maisie Shaw, was buried in secret and the truth entombed with her. But the crime remains, and the dead still cry out for justice.
This December 24 is the 70th anniversary of Caldwell’s murder of Maisie Shaw: the first of many such crimes to be made public by our twenty year long campaign to expose and prosecute genocide by church and state in Canada.
The criminals have pretended to absolve themselves of their guilt, but under Common Law the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada are convicted criminal organizations who have lost the right to operate. It is now the responsibility of every lawful man and woman to stop these murderous churches from harming any more children.
You can begin to do so this Christmas Eve, and on Sunday December 25, by occupying or protesting at these churches, but especially at United Churches, whose members and clergy are culpable for the death of Maisie Shaw and so many like her. Use these slogans on your placards and leaflets, and demand that parishioners not fund their child killing church:
The Dead Children Do Not Rest while their Killers remain at large – You cannot heal or reconcile Genocide! – No tax exemptions for child killing Churches! – Do Not commit a Crime by funding Criminal Churches! – Boycott the United Church of Canada! – Nothing has been healed or reconciled: Your Guilt Remains! – Arrest these criminally convicted United Church officers: Marion Best, Virginia Coleman, Gary Paterson, Jon Jessiman, Brian Thorpe, Art Anderson, Foster Freed, Phil Spencer, Bill Howie, Cameron Reid
“She was crying for her mother at the top of the stairs. Then Caldwell kicked her. She went falling down the stairs and just lay there. She wasn’t breathing. She wasn’t moving. I see that all the time.” –Eyewitness Harriett Nahanee on the killing of 14 year old Maisie Shaw by Alfred Caldwell, Christmas Eve 1946
The Eyewitness: Harriett Nahanee
(Died suddenly after her arrest and incarceration, February 2007)
False record of Maisie Shaw’s death (circled): “Died in hospital Dec. 26″ (2 days after her death on a staircase)