Originally Posted on February 13, 2015 by admin
Republic of Kanata Sheriff Training Manual
Supplement: The Direct Action Groups
The Direct Action Groups (DAG‘s) were mandated by the High Court of Justice of the Republic of Kanata on January 15, 2015. That mandate read in part,
“The Direct Action Groups are citizen-based militias whose purpose is:
- To establish and maintain the Republic of Kanata, its Constitution and its laws under the supervision and authority of sworn Republican sheriffs, and to actively disestablish Crown and corporate authority within the Republic,
- To enforce the verdicts and warrants of the common law courts of the Republic, and to provide security to those courts and their officials,
- To organize, protect and maintain land reclamations and other direct actions by sovereign men and women in the Republic, and to occupy and seize the property and assets of criminal bodies and felons convicted by common law courts,
- To protect the children of their communities by identifying, arresting and prosecuting child rapists, murderers and those who aid them, and by permanently banishing such criminals from their communities;
- To educate, train and mobilize the people to defend themselves against threats to their liberty and well being, including by establishing a grassroots intelligence network;
- To initiate any other direct actions needed to protect the people and their liberties.”The Direct Action Groups are established by the formation of three or more men or women in a community into a Group. Each Group operates under the direction of the local Republican Sheriff. Unlike these Sheriffs, DAG members require no special training or accreditation, since they are in effect a peoples’ militia whose purpose is to identify and stop threats to the people, their children, and the Republic as a whole.
The DAG‘s are in effect the eyes and arms of the people, watching over and guarding them. As guardians, they monitor crimes, investigate those responsible, and take direct measures to stop them, but always according to the laws and Constitution of the Republic and its accredited officers, with whom they act in unison.