Breaking News Communique from the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Thursday, July 12, 2018
0700 hrs GMT
Brussels and Rome:
Four common law Sheriffs who were assaulted by Vatican officers acting under the orders of Pope Francis, Jorge Bergoglio, have filed a criminal lawsuit in European courts that names Bergoglio and eleven other officials as participants in a “monstrous criminal conspiracy”.
The claim was filed on July 11 in the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels and in the civil court of an undisclosed European nation. Subpoenas were issued the same day to Pope Francis and eleven other men, all of whom are named as defendants in the lawsuit and as active members and participants in “a centuries-old Catholic child sacrificial cult known as the Ninth Circle”.
The defendants are also named as co-conspirators in the disappearance of eight children from Catholic facilities in Switzerland, Belgium and Italy.
Besides Pope Francis, Jorge Bergoglio, the named defendants in the lawsuit are:
– Elio di Rupo, former Prime Minister of Belgium
– Cardinal Pietro Parolin, Vatican Secretary of State
– Cardinal Sean Brady, former head Catholic prelate of Ireland
– Count Georges Jacobs, Belgian Catholic businessman, head of UCB Biopharmaceuticals and Director of the Cercle Lorraine or “Club van Lotharingen” , Brussels
– Count Luc Jacques Bertrand, Belgian Jesuit banker, Director of the Cercle Lorraine
– Paul De Keersmaeker, Belgian Catholic businessman, former European Union Parliamentarian, member of the Cercle Lorraine
– Kees van Korlaar, Criminal underworld member of “Ndrangheta”, Belgian businessman, member of the Cercle Lorraine
– Archbishop Diarmuid Martin, Catholic Prelate of Dublin diocese
– Bishop Charles Morerod, Catholic Prelate of Geneva
– Rev. Dr. Olav Fykse Tveit, General Secretary, World Council of Churches
– Bishop Mark MacDonald, Prelate, Anglican Church in Canada and North American Executive Officer of the World Council of Churches
These twelve subpoenaed defendants have thirty days to respond to the Summons and appear in person or through their lawyers in Court Examination for Discovery proceedings.
In related news, a secret conclave of the Vatican Curia, or College of Cardinals, continues to debate who will replace Jorge Bergoglio as the Bishop of Rome. According to a source in the Vatican, the conclave has been in session since July 5 and is deadlocked in their choice of a successor to the controversy-plagued Bergoglio.
According to the source, “Either (former Pope Benedict) Joseph Ratzinger will be given the Papal crown again or more likely, an African Cardinal will be chosen, probably Arinze of Nigeria or Napier of South Africa. What is certain is that Bergoglio is finished. It’s just a matter of time.”
Further updates of the court case against Jorge Bergoglio and the other named defendants will be forthcoming, including on Here We Stand, this Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, 11 pm GMT at www.bbsradio.com/herewestand .
Note: The complete background to this news release can be found at www.itccs.org and its June 22, June 24 and July 5 postings.
Issued by the ITCCS Central Directorate, 12 July, 2018
WARNING: The contents of this website are governed by the Common Cause Public Copyright Agreement (2010), under which any and all of the content may be reproduced, copied, quoted or circulated in whole or in part for non-commercial purposes provided that the ITCCS is acknowledged as the source.